The Student Room Group

Proof of residency

I need Proof of residency from September 2014, i got my attendance record from secondary school but it has my old address on it( the first one i lived in when i moved to Brum because i didn't change it to where i was living in at 2014) . would this be accepted? Also if i call child benefit office to call for evidence can they put my old address on the letter the one where i was living in at 2014 not my current one?
Hi,

Please can you confirm your university and course details?

Will this lead to you being qualified as a Veterinary Surgeon?

Thanks, Tégan
Reply 2
No, i'm not, im doing english literature. but how is that relevant ?
Original post by S.axox
I need Proof of residency from September 2014, i got my attendance record from secondary school but it has my old address on it( the first one i lived in when i moved to Brum because i didn't change it to where i was living in at 2014) . would this be accepted? Also if i call child benefit office to call for evidence can they put my old address on the letter the one where i was living in at 2014 not my current one?

Hi there,

Yes we would be able to accept school letters if they are covering the period requested, we would also be able to accept Child Benefit letter names you on the award. They would issue the letter to you to the address you lived at, at that time. What address where you living at during this time? Have you provided your written address history to support your application?

Thanks, Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending