The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy 2020 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
Original post by joannee123
hey guys! i'm stuck between hallam and man met for my insurance choice, what does everyone think of these 2 unis?

Sheffield have lovely staff. The uni is known for its excellent teaching. My friend quite enjoys the nightlife there as well if that helps with your decision.
Hey, did you get a reply to this. As I am in exactly the same situation as I applied to UWE and brighton but did not get a chance to look around!
anyone have feedback from Sheffield Hallam MSc. ?
Original post by Coreyx_x

Hi @Coreyx_x,

Are you looking for feedback on your application or are you still waiting for your offer to come through? :h:

- Ella
Hi Ella,I had completed interview on late April, but still no feedback.
I received an email saying we should all hopefully hear back by the end of May!
Hi Ella,I had completed interview on late April, but still no feedback.
Any mature student starting BSc Physiotherapy course this September at Brunel?

I’ve heard back from them! Have you ?
Original post by rosiempett

I've also heard back from them!
no, still not hearing back.
Original post by adampc
I've also heard back from them!

Original post by rosiempett

no, i still not hearing back. is it good news to both of you ?
no, i still not hearing back. is it good news to both of you ?

Yes it was good news for me! I hope you get good news too,
Any others still waiting for a response from MMU - for either BSc or MSc :smile:?
I have a zoom interview for RGU next week 😁 Just wondering if anyone can help out with what I could expect? That would be fab!
Hello, I am a 2nd year student (in sept) at keele. The biggest piece of advice id give you is to learn some anatomy, you will be learning it all at very high speed and its a lot to take in.
Has anyone firmed Cardiff? Do you happen to know how many students get accepted each year? I firmed King's which I'm happy with, however I kinda regret not having applied to Cardiff and I'm considering the idea of going through Clearing (I know physio at Cardiff is really competitive and unlikely to go through clearing but who knows...)
(edited 3 years ago)
Hello
Reply 1297
Original post by caputdraconis__
Has anyone firmed Cardiff? Do you happen to know how many students get accepted each year? I firmed King's which I'm happy with, however I kinda regret not having applied to Cardiff and I'm considering the idea of going through Clearing (I know physio at Cardiff is really competitive and unlikely to go through clearing but who knows...)

Hiya, I firmed cardiff. From what I've heard they take a large number of people. I'm not sure exactly but I believe it's 240 and they split them into 12 groups (again not sure but I'm sure I heard it somewhere). To be honest you would probably be fine if you went through clearing just because I'm sure people will be deferring the year because of what's going on. Hope this helps.
is anyone doing integrated masters at keele next year for physio??
Went through clearing and got an offer from Brighton but does anyone know whether Brookes had places in clearing last year? That's where I'd *really* like to go but if not Brighton will do nicely.

Hope everyone's doing well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending