The Student Room Group

I like this girl

So I like this girl. She goes to my school. I'm bi and she is gay. She told me over text when I asked her, her sexuality. We are good friends and I have known I liked her since the start of this year. We were on a 3 day field trip together a few months ago and were in the same room. She was extremely nice to me and we even stayed up for half of the night to watch a movie. However, when we came back she started acting cold towards me. During the summer break we chatted on and off even when she was on holiday however since school started a few days ago she has started acting cold towards me again.

I dont know what to do. Can someone give me some general advice on how to tackle the issue at hand? Do i tell her? Do i forget about her and move on?
You have to tell her how you feel at this stage.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
You have to tell her how you feel at this stage.

I really do want to, but i dont want to ruin our friendship.
Original post by ANON9933
I really do want to, but i dont want to ruin our friendship.

It’s a classic case tbh, think about what’s more important. Also do you think you could go without ever telling her?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
It’s a classic case tbh, think about what’s more important. Also do you think you could go without ever telling her?

WDYM go without telling her. I also didn't mention when i asked her who she had a crush on she told me to play like a guessing game. I eventually got it (not me btw). It was a girl in the year above who has now left school. After i had guessed she told me it was her turn to guess mine. I tried to lead her to the right answer her but eventually told her it was one of my best friends (its not i only like this best friend as a friend, she is more like a sister) just so she would stop guessing.
Reply 5
i have totally messed things up
Original post by ANON9933
i have totally messed things up

What?
Reply 7
Any ideas as to what i should do next
You’re just going to have to tell her, if you lose her friendship then it doesn’t mean that it’s irreparable. Or you can say nothing and move on.

I would just say it to her, it would be hard to remain friends with someone you have a crush on but never say anything to about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending