The Student Room Group

Student loan application for continuing EU student

Hi,

I am a 2nd year Romanian student in the UK and I wanted to continue my tuition fee loan for next year. However, I have not yet received the application form for continuing EU students from the Student Finance services. Last year I have been sent the application form by post in early April.
Does anyone know if there have been any issues with sending these forms out due to Covid-19? Or should I just fill in the EUPR1a form and send it myself?

Thanks!
Original post by transparentul
Hi,

I am a 2nd year Romanian student in the UK and I wanted to continue my tuition fee loan for next year. However, I have not yet received the application form for continuing EU students from the Student Finance services. Last year I have been sent the application form by post in early April.
Does anyone know if there have been any issues with sending these forms out due to Covid-19? Or should I just fill in the EUPR1a form and send it myself?

Thanks!

Hi there, sometimes we send out the declaration form but it's not guaranteed. You should complete the EUPR1a form.
Thanks, Isaac.
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there, sometimes we send out the declaration form but it's not guaranteed. You should complete the EUPR1a form.
Thanks, Isaac.

Thank you! Do you also know when the deadline of application is?
Original post by transparentul
Thank you! Do you also know when the deadline of application is?

You're welcome, it's 9 months after the start of the academic year.
Thanks, Isaac.
Reply 4
Hi, I am a second year EU/ Norwegian student as well and I haven't gotten a form sent to me. I wanted to fill out the EUPR1a form myself but I don't have a functioning printer and all of the facilities are currently closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak so I can't print it anywhere else. What should I do, should I call them?

Hi, thank you for replying. I got funding last year and it worked fine - I forgot to mention that I have lived in the UK for 4 years now and I got a tuition fee loan only as an EU student - will I not receive it this year?. I wasn't aware of the libraries opening in July thanks for that. Will i have enough time to send it off then?
sorry couldn't reply for some reason
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by shkolla
Hi, I am a second year EU/ Norwegian student as well and I haven't gotten a form sent to me. I wanted to fill out the EUPR1a form myself but I don't have a functioning printer and all of the facilities are currently closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak so I can't print it anywhere else. What should I do, should I call them?

Hi there, Norwegian students can't receive EU funding, were you awarded EU funding last year? You can print off any forms/documents at a library or internet cafe as they are expected to re open by July, alternatively you can ask a friend to print it or go to the university.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending