The Student Room Group

Does this count as evidence?

I have sent of my birth certificate and have just uploaded a bank statement from my mums bank which shows she gets child tax credit. Is this enough?
Original post by josh_wilson
I have sent of my birth certificate and have just uploaded a bank statement from my mums bank which shows she gets child tax credit. Is this enough?

Hi, your birth certificate will be valid for ID evidence if original. Why did you send your mums bank statement, what was this for?
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, your birth certificate will be valid for ID evidence if original. Why did you send your mums bank statement, what was this for?
Thanks, Isaac

I needed to send details of my mums child benefit. I believe it was for the higher maintenance loan. Thanks for the reply
I needed to send details of my mums child benefit. I believe it was for the higher maintenance loan. Thanks for the reply

We don't require evidence of child benefit as this doesn't need to be declared as it's non taxable. Did someone ask for this evidence?
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Isaac
We don't require evidence of child benefit as this doesn't need to be declared as it's non taxable. Did someone ask for this evidence?
Thanks, Isaac

On the student finance website
On the student finance website

You must of accidentally stated you have children yourself. If you message us on Facebook/Twitter with your name and CRN we can review your account or you can call us on 0300 100 0607.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending