The Student Room Group

Home Fee Status 2021/22

Hello,

I am a UK national who is living in the EU (Spain).

I want to study a Master's degree in England next year, and will need to apply for the Postgraduate Master's Loan.

I know that I would have been eligible for funding to start a course this year. However due to the pandemic I have had to wait, and am looking to start in September 2021 instead.

I want to confirm that I will meet the residency requirements for funding and for home fee status.

- I want to start a Master's course in September 2021
- I will move to England in November 2020
- Before that I lived in Spain for 3+ years
- Before that I lived in England (grew up there, went to school and university there etc.)

Thank you so much in advance for your help.
Original post by Steph0327
Hello,

I am a UK national who is living in the EU (Spain).

I want to study a Master's degree in England next year, and will need to apply for the Postgraduate Master's Loan.

I know that I would have been eligible for funding to start a course this year. However due to the pandemic I have had to wait, and am looking to start in September 2021 instead.

I want to confirm that I will meet the residency requirements for funding and for home fee status.

- I want to start a Master's course in September 2021
- I will move to England in November 2020
- Before that I lived in Spain for 3+ years
- Before that I lived in England (grew up there, went to school and university there etc.)

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Hi Steph, I advise you to contact us early next year, once our 21/22 regulations and applications release and then we can accurately advise on 21/22 eligibility. Based on the information we have now, you would be eligible but I wouldn't want to guarantee eligibility now incase something changes in the regulations.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending