The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Resume/CV Application for Postgraduate Cambridge

Any advice, guidance, link for information for how to go about this? What sort of design do I use? What information must I include? Cambridge Uni website does not give any information at all other than it is needed.
Reply 1
What degree/ field are you planning to apply to (STEM, arts, etc.)? For a STEM degree, you should highlight any research or work relevant to your field e.g. internships. A general structure would be to start with a section on your education, then research or relevant work experience. Remember to tailor your CV specifically for the course you are applying for. If you are currently in uni, I suggest you use your uni's career services they should be able to advise you on your CV.

This website has fairly good resources: https://zety.com/blog/graduate-cv
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by rachelgw
Any advice, guidance, link for information for how to go about this? What sort of design do I use? What information must I include? Cambridge Uni website does not give any information at all other than it is needed.

Completely depends on what you are applying for. My CV had the following sections: Personal Profile, Education, Awards, Research Experience, Additional Experience, Talks, Publications, and Extra-Curricular Involvement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending