The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nathanbuch22
I'm applying to Brasenose :smile: What about you?

new college!:smile:

Original post by Indililam1
@StrawberryDreams I've made a 2022 applicant thread for the University of Manchester - I hope that's okay! :smile:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7117957&p=96069423#post96069423
(Updated the link as I accidentally posted in the Greenwich thread!! :colondollar:)

Original post by riannak
hi! i've made a thread for 2022 psychology @StrawberryDreams please could you add it :smile:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7118554

Original post by bhavika1004
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=638
Here is the link for accounting and finance applicants 2022

Thanks all! These have been added :biggrin:
@StrawberryDreams I created a thread for business management applicants....I hope that is okay ?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7118967&p=96079898#post96079898
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 163
Original post by _itstomz_
hello! anyone with offers from Loughborough/Lincoln?

i’ve had one from lincoln !!
Original post by Em404
i’ve had one from lincoln !!

hey! when did you apply and when did you get a response? I haven't heard from either Uni and I applied on the 17th of Sept :/ I have all my other offers though, from Birmingham, York and Southampton.
Original post by momo66
@StrawberryDreams I created a thread for business management applicants....I hope that is okay ?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7118967&p=96079898#post96079898

Thanks so much! All added :biggrin:
hey, was wondering if anyone could help - but I can't find my UCAS Personal ID. UCAS says it should be all emails I have been sent, but I've checked multiple times and it is not.
hi
Original post by a-fLaw-student
hey, was wondering if anyone could help - but I can't find my UCAS Personal ID. UCAS says it should be all emails I have been sent, but I've checked multiple times and it is not.

of course if you are on the website on computer etc when you click on your application or if you haven't made your application click on start application it comes up on the right hand side at the top
and if you are on mobile I do not know unfortunately because I couldn't find mine on the mobile app
hope this helps if you cannot do it like give me your snap and I would record it for you ?
Original post by a-fLaw-student

if you log into ucas and click on 'my application' it should be there in the top right hand corner of the screen. it will say Your Personal ID number, with a 10 digit number underneath
Original post by Ardaafsar
of course if you are on the website on computer etc when you click on your application or if you haven't made your application click on start application it comes up on the right hand side at the top
and if you are on mobile I do not know unfortunately because I couldn't find mine on the mobile app
hope this helps if you cannot do it like give me your snap and I would record it for you ?

Original post by riannak
if you log into ucas and click on 'my application' it should be there in the top right hand corner of the screen. it will say Your Personal ID number, with a 10 digit number underneath

absolute legendssss <3 thank you so much
ughhh is anyone else feeling super insecure right now? i’ve sent of my application (early applicant) but so far i’ve not received a single offer 😣😣 it’s really making me question my abilities, the quality of my ps etc
Reply 173
Original post by _itstomz_
hey! when did you apply and when did you get a response? I haven't heard from either Uni and I applied on the 17th of Sept :/ I have all my other offers though, from Birmingham, York and Southampton.

I applied on the 19th and got my offer on the 21st :smile:
Original post by roonilwazlib69
ughhh is anyone else feeling super insecure right now? i’ve sent of my application (early applicant) but so far i’ve not received a single offer 😣😣 it’s really making me question my abilities, the quality of my ps etc

Please don't worry! I sent my UCAS off early too (for an oxbridge application) but two of the five Unis don't need assessments or interviews. You would expect these unis to get back with an offer fairly quickly but they won't do as they like to make things fair on everyone else that applies between now and January. They will wait until they have enough similar applicants to you and then compare to make things equal for everyone. They only have limited spaces so taking the first ones they see from the early applicants will disadvantage those applying in Jan.

My predicted grades, references and personal statement were brilliant (it needed to be for Cambridge) and I still haven't heard anything from those two unis yet, so please don't worry. You haven't done anything wrong, it's just them gathering more applications before they make decisions.
Original post by mollymop902
Please don't worry! I sent my UCAS off early too (for an oxbridge application) but two of the five Unis don't need assessments or interviews. You would expect these unis to get back with an offer fairly quickly but they won't do as they like to make things fair on everyone else that applies between now and January. They will wait until they have enough similar applicants to you and then compare to make things equal for everyone. They only have limited spaces so taking the first ones they see from the early applicants will disadvantage those applying in Jan.

My predicted grades, references and personal statement were brilliant (it needed to be for Cambridge) and I still haven't heard anything from those two unis yet, so please don't worry. You haven't done anything wrong, it's just them gathering more applications before they make decisions.

I applied on the 12th of Oct, btw, and the two unis (Queen Mary Uni in London, and Kings College London) still haven't said a word! Their predicted grades are wayyy below mine so it's not like they wouldn't accept me, its just they won't do it right now.
Original post by mollymop902

im in the exact same position it’s so nice to be see someone who’s also in the same boat!! i just feel like i should have been better ( although i literally could not have done better grade wise) so i keep beating myself up about not having any offers yet
I have got an offer from Manchester (Psychology) and Glasgow (Neuroscience). I am still waiting for a decision from Cambridge, KCL and Edinburgh. If someone got it, he can write when and after what time from sending application.
Original post by ilest_troptard
I have got an offer from Manchester (Psychology) and Glasgow (Neuroscience). I am still waiting for a decision from Cambridge, KCL and Edinburgh. If someone got it, he can write when and after what time from sending application.

Congratulations on your offers!!!
Original post by Em404
I applied on the 19th and got my offer on the 21st :smile:

woahh that's impressive, congrats on your offer !

Latest

Trending

Trending