The Student Room Group

Mistakes on submitted online application- student finance please help!

Hi I am a continuing student. I went to apply for 2021/22 year. I then went to fill in the details and only after having submitted those details, meaning on student finance, the current status is submitted. I have realised I applied for part-time instead of full-time and if that was not bad enough, I accidently said I was a financially independent student because I have been a part-time employee for the last years but you needed to have been employed for the last 3 years. Also I live with my Mum and because I accidentally said I was financially independent, there were not details for my Mum to fill in.

Please can someone from student finance help me fix this?
Original post by MaxStar123
Hi I am a continuing student. I went to apply for 2021/22 year. I then went to fill in the details and only after having submitted those details, meaning on student finance, the current status is submitted. I have realised I applied for part-time instead of full-time and if that was not bad enough, I accidently said I was a financially independent student because I have been a part-time employee for the last years but you needed to have been employed for the last 3 years. Also I live with my Mum and because I accidentally said I was financially independent, there were not details for my Mum to fill in.

Please can someone from student finance help me fix this?

Hi Max, I've responded to your other thread.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending