The Student Room Group

Parent tax status

I'm a parent supporting my daughter's SFE application. When she applied I was in full time employment but stated that for the 2021/2022 year I was unemployed, advising that I left employment in early June 2021.I realise now that for the 5 weeks of the tax year 2021/2022 I will have been working but can find no means to contact SFE to advise them of this. The only option is to upload my P60 and wait for them to contact me. My question is: can I contact SFE via email and if not, aside from twitter or FB, how do I let them know about this and will it affect my daughter's finance for the next year?
Thanks
Original post by kirsty1260
I'm a parent supporting my daughter's SFE application. When she applied I was in full time employment but stated that for the 2021/2022 year I was unemployed, advising that I left employment in early June 2021.I realise now that for the 5 weeks of the tax year 2021/2022 I will have been working but can find no means to contact SFE to advise them of this. The only option is to upload my P60 and wait for them to contact me. My question is: can I contact SFE via email and if not, aside from twitter or FB, how do I let them know about this and will it affect my daughter's finance for the next year?
Thanks

Good Morning Kirsty,

We would require the 19/20 tax year information for a 21/22 application.

When sponsors advise us of a drop in income it can be done via the Current Year Income form here > https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/975249/sfe_cyi_form_2122_o.pdf

This can be uploaded to the online account to confirm there has been a drop in household income. It may be best to contact us on Twitter or Facebook to confirm you sent the 19/20 tax year figures first.

Warm Regards,

Shaun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending