The Student Room Group

Asking for sponsor's evidence from my account?

I have applied for student finance but I have been told I still have supporting evidence to upload. When I go to see what evidence is needed, it asks for evidence of divorce - However I am single, 20 years old and it is my mum (my sponsor) who is divorced so I am presuming this is directed at her? Can someone tell me if I need to upload my mum's evidence from my account because she isn't being asked to upload this evidence on her own account.
Original post by brookesvan20
I have applied for student finance but I have been told I still have supporting evidence to upload. When I go to see what evidence is needed, it asks for evidence of divorce - However I am single, 20 years old and it is my mum (my sponsor) who is divorced so I am presuming this is directed at her? Can someone tell me if I need to upload my mum's evidence from my account because she isn't being asked to upload this evidence on her own account.

Hello,

I would suggest sending us a live chat/secure message via your online account or call us on 0300 100 0607, we can then look into this with you.

Thanks, Lynsey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending