The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Accommodation Application

On the accommodation application, I can only see en suite rooms in Ranmoor available. Have all of the Endcliffe en suites gone already or will they be available soon? Thanks :smile:
Hi, do you know if there are still rooms in Endcliffe (not necessarily suites) or are they all taken? I really want to get accommodation there but I'm still waiting to hear back from all my unis
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by novayoons
Hi, do you know if there are still rooms in Endcliffe (not necessarily suites) or are they all taken? I really want to get accommodation there but I'm still waiting to hear back from all my unis

Hi, I've done a bit more research into it and I believe that they release the accommodation in phases, so there is still a wide range of accommodation left over for people who have not yet accepted their offer, it just gets added very gradually (and today was only the first day applications opened). So there definitely should be lots of accommodation left when you do accept your offer. I believe they also guarantee anyone with an offer will get accommodation, so do not worry.
Reply 3
I want to try get a deluxe room with a double bed, in ranmoor/endcliffe, but there is nothing showing up? I don't understand why they're gradually releasing out accommodation. Is there anything official to confirm this?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I've done a bit more research into it and I believe that they release the accommodation in phases, so there is still a wide range of accommodation left over for people who have not yet accepted their offer, it just gets added very gradually (and today was only the first day applications opened). So there definitely should be lots of accommodation left when you do accept your offer. I believe they also guarantee anyone with an offer will get accommodation, so do not worry.

Thank you so much! Thats a huge relief
Original post by jdmicro
I want to try get a deluxe room with a double bed, in ranmoor/endcliffe, but there is nothing showing up? I don't understand why they're gradually releasing out accommodation. Is there anything official to confirm this?

I’m going to ring the accommodation team tomorrow to see if this is right :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I’m going to ring the accommodation team tomorrow to see if this is right :smile:Okay

Okay please let me know the outcome, thankyou :smile:
Original post by jdmicro
Okay please let me know the outcome, thankyou :smile:

Hi, the accommodation team confirmed they do release it in phases so it’s unlikely that the deluxe rooms are all gone I’d say keep an eye out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending