The Student Room Group

Compelling Personal Reasons Student Finance

Hi, so this is going to be long. Basically I failed my second year in 2021/22 and then suspended my studies in 2022/23 both due to severe mental health issues. I have EUPD, bipolar affective disorder , depression, anxiety and psychosis. I s*h regularly and attempted in early 2022. I have sent my CPR cover letter explaining this and my evidence is : my entire medical history from 2021 to 2023, a cover letter from disability support at my uni explaining why i failed and then suspended, a letter about my attempt and my initial eupd diagnosis from 2019. Do I need to send anything else? I didnt get on with my psychiatrist so I cant send her a letter asking for more evidence. The only evidence that explains how my condition affected my studies is the cover letter from uni. Will this and the medical history that explains my s*h, depression panic attacks etc be enough even if it doesnt say exactly how it affected my studies? as i think its pretty obvious. Im asking if this is enough evidence, and if anyone has had any success stories with applying for CPR. thankyou in advance. iM very anxious so any help would be greatly appreciated
would it help if i send a letter with my bipolar diagnosis? i got this AFTER i suspended, but obviously have suffered from it for a long time before according to my mood symptoms
Original post by user12263748
Hi, so this is going to be long. Basically I failed my second year in 2021/22 and then suspended my studies in 2022/23 both due to severe mental health issues. I have EUPD, bipolar affective disorder , depression, anxiety and psychosis. I s*h regularly and attempted in early 2022. I have sent my CPR cover letter explaining this and my evidence is : my entire medical history from 2021 to 2023, a cover letter from disability support at my uni explaining why i failed and then suspended, a letter about my attempt and my initial eupd diagnosis from 2019. Do I need to send anything else? I didnt get on with my psychiatrist so I cant send her a letter asking for more evidence. The only evidence that explains how my condition affected my studies is the cover letter from uni. Will this and the medical history that explains my s*h, depression panic attacks etc be enough even if it doesnt say exactly how it affected my studies? as i think its pretty obvious. Im asking if this is enough evidence, and if anyone has had any success stories with applying for CPR. thankyou in advance. iM very anxious so any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi there,

The evidence you've sent certainly sounds acceptable, this just needs to be confirmed by the assessors. Can you please tell us when you sent this? Did you upload it on your account?

Thanks, Graeme
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

The evidence you've sent certainly sounds acceptable, this just needs to be confirmed by the assessors. Can you please tell us when you sent this? Did you upload it on your account?

Thanks, Graeme

Hi Graeme! Thank you. I sent it via post first class yesterday
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Thanks, Graeme

Hi Graeme. Ive now also uploaded it to my account
Original post by user12263748
Hi Graeme. Ive now also uploaded it to my account

Hi there, The current expected processing timescale for the evidence provided to be reviewed is 6 working days from the date received. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending