The Student Room Group

Student Finance Wales and CPR

I previously studied one year of a degree at Aberystwyth University, then enrolled for Year 2 of the degree, but left due to compelling personal reasons. I then attended my local university, studied one year there, and enrolled on Year 2, but left due to compelling personal reasons.
The CPR was my mental health, and I was later diagnosed with Schizoaffective Disorder.
I would like to study a 3 year Full-time degree in 2024 and am wondering how much more funding I am entitled to - is there a limit, even with CPR?
I can provide the requisite evidence from my GP and/or Social Worker.

Any advice/information is greatly appreciated, as when I asked Student Finance Wales over the years, I have been told conflicting and confusing information.
Hi there,

If you are receiving funding from Student Finance Wales, you would need to contact them directly regarding this.

0300 200 4050

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply