The Student Room Group

2nd degree funding

My son would like to go back to uni to study animation and games, I saw there is a course in London that says it qualifies for second degree funding it was Games Animation, Modelling and Effects - BSc (Hons) My son wouldn't want to go to London to do this and I want to know what the specific criteria within this area of a degree makes it applicable to 2nd degree funding.
There are courses locally there is Animation UCAS Code
259B.Institution Code G53, at Glyndwr Wrexham, part time.
Is second degree funding available for animation? Or does the course have to be gaming related?
(Original post by abiwhitehouse1)My son would like to go back to uni to study animation and games, I saw there is a course in London that says it qualifies for second degree funding it was Games Animation, Modelling and Effects - BSc (Hons) My son wouldn't want to go to London to do this and I want to know what the specific criteria within this area of a degree makes it applicable to 2nd degree funding.
There are courses locally there is Animation UCAS Code
259B.Institution Code G53, at Glyndwr Wrexham, part time.
Is second degree funding available for animation? Or does the course have to be gaming related?

Hi there, We do offer part time funding for some Computing courses. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending