The Student Room Group

Eligible for student finance?

I am a UK resident but have an EU passport as well. I have lived in the UK for all my life until a year ago. In September 2022 I started a gap year in the EU, which I will finish in July this year. I have come home to the UK roughly every 3 months or so for short visits/to see family, but I worked in the EU whilst I lived there. These were all short-term contracts with defined end points in the contracts. I also still pay a number of bills through my UK bank account and can therefore prove I have maintained connections to the UK. I am very stressed I won't get funding. I just wanted to check whether I can still apply? Thanks so much for your help
Original post by inmylife506
I am a UK resident but have an EU passport as well. I have lived in the UK for all my life until a year ago. In September 2022 I started a gap year in the EU, which I will finish in July this year. I have come home to the UK roughly every 3 months or so for short visits/to see family, but I worked in the EU whilst I lived there. These were all short-term contracts with defined end points in the contracts. I also still pay a number of bills through my UK bank account and can therefore prove I have maintained connections to the UK. I am very stressed I won't get funding. I just wanted to check whether I can still apply? Thanks so much for your help

Hi there, We have replied to your previous post. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending