The Student Room Group

Is it normal to work in the spring time/summertime ?

I spent my entire spring working while I see everybody else going out having fun everyday. My brother is always out having fun so do the people I see on social media, but than again my brothers dad also pays his bills lol. As much as I would love to have fun I can’t afford anymore finical setbacks because they got me in trouble before. Life is hard when you don’t work. It’s so hard because of the beautiful weather 24/7. Am I missing something?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I spent my entire spring working while I see everybody else going out having fun everyday. My brother is always out having fun so do the people I see on social media, but than again my brothers dad also pays his bills lol. As much as I would love to have fun I can’t afford anymore finical setbacks because they got me in trouble before. Life is hard when you don’t work. It’s so hard because of the beautiful weather 24/7. Am I missing something?

What would you be doing if you weren't working?

Also don't let the fear of missing out get you down. You always have to say no to something to say yes to something else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending