The Student Room Group

EU passport hold , pre settled holder section 3 student finance

How do I fill section 3 of student finance application? I have been living 3 years in the UK and other European countries before the first day of my academic year. And I am not a child of Swiss national.I have pre settled status.
Original post by Samuelu.obi
How do I fill section 3 of student finance application? I have been living 3 years in the UK and other European countries before the first day of my academic year. And I am not a child of Swiss national.I have pre settled status.

Hi Samuelu,

Can you confirm if you're applying for undergraduate or postgraduate course? What is your nationality? Are you working in the UK while you study, or have a EU/EEA family member who is working in the UK?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Hi, I am applying for undergraduate. My nationality is Polish. Yes I am working and I also have a family member that is also working.
Hi, I am applying for undergraduate. My nationality is Polish. Yes I am working and I also have a family member that is also working.

Hi Samuelu,

Assuming you have Pre-Settled Status you should answer yes to this for question a5.

You then go to a6, give us your share code, and just continue the application from there.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 4
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi Samuelu,

Assuming you have Pre-Settled Status you should answer yes to this for question a5.

You then go to a6, give us your share code, and just continue the application from there.

Thanks, Graeme

Thank you🙏
Thank you🙏

You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending