The Student Room Group

Statutory separation declaration

I am a student and really need guide. My relationship has been broken down irretrievably. I did registry abroad. I want to move on . He leaves the house at will. I suffer to get the kids ready for school and rush back home to pick them up . I had to work weekend night to fend for myself which was not easy with my studies.

Now I want a life where I don't have to depend on him for childcare and support. I need to apply for student maintenance loan and child grant. Last year I was deemed not eligible because he works full time but argue with me over childcare. Please I need help.

Thank you

Quick Reply