The Student Room Group

Is this a strong case? just want opinion

Hi, I have sent through medical evidence as in my case I have a health condition called ‘rhinorrhoea’ this is shown in my medical records that I submitted alongside a doctor letter confirming I have the condition

However the doctor did not go into much detail regarding the symptoms and how they affected my studies at the time when I suspended, this is only explained in my compelling personal reasons cover letter. Do you think this is good enough?
Original post by Nadim08
Hi, I have sent through medical evidence as in my case I have a health condition called ‘rhinorrhoea’ this is shown in my medical records that I submitted alongside a doctor letter confirming I have the condition

However the doctor did not go into much detail regarding the symptoms and how they affected my studies at the time when I suspended, this is only explained in my compelling personal reasons cover letter. Do you think this is good enough?

Hi there, The letter from your GP would need to state how your condition affected you continuing with your studies and be date specific for the period of the suspension. If the letter does not provide all the required information further evidence will be requested. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending