The Student Room Group

i hate my dad

recently my mom left to india a couple weeks ago and im currently living with my dad. He is so annoying and I hate him. I have a math tutor and it ends at 7:45. I told him to pick me up early (7:40) because I would be tired and I wanted to go home early. He will only let me check my phone for an hour and has been nagging me about chores like laundry and dishes ever since. I wish I could just live with my friend or run away because I seriously cannot do this anymore
Original post by copurp
recently my mom left to india a couple weeks ago and im currently living with my dad. He is so annoying and I hate him. I have a math tutor and it ends at 7:45. I told him to pick me up early (7:40) because I would be tired and I wanted to go home early. He will only let me check my phone for an hour and has been nagging me about chores like laundry and dishes ever since. I wish I could just live with my friend or run away because I seriously cannot do this anymore

If you did your chores, he wouldn't have to nag you about doing them. Presumably your mother used to do some of these chores, yet you expect you father to do everything for you now? He's likely struggling with you mother not being around just as much as you are.

If you went to live with a friend, would you expect them to do your laundry and dishes?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending