The Student Room Group

Can't sleep! Either overthinking or blue light

Tips on how to fall asleep better?
Thanks 👍
Hiya, what helps me sleep is listening to an audiobook or a relaxation/meditation before bed it helps me to relax. I know it can be difficult but definitely minimising your screen time before bed and opting for other options, such as journal or reading can help reduce the blue light stimulation Also, if you find yourself ordering before bed, I would recommend having a small notebook or piece of paper beside your bed that you write your worries and come back to them another time.
Reply 2
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hiya, what helps me sleep is listening to an audiobook or a relaxation/meditation before bed it helps me to relax. I know it can be difficult but definitely minimising your screen time before bed and opting for other options, such as journal or reading can help reduce the blue light stimulation Also, if you find yourself ordering before bed, I would recommend having a small notebook or piece of paper beside your bed that you write your worries and come back to them another time.

Thank you, will give these ago , I used to read quite a bit before , I got a little addicted to my phone at night.
The over the counter sleeping pills (sleepeaze or phenergan) work surprisingly well for me

Quick Reply

Latest