Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    Yeah, a little off topic ... I must stop doing that! V is cool but check out Leon! :yes:
    Oh yes, I will...she was only very young in that wasn't she?? :p:
    We'll shut up now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    Oh yes, I will...she was only very young in that wasn't she?? :p:
    We'll shut up now.
    Yeah last off-topic post ... She was really young and amazing in it but you've GOT to go for the directors cut ...

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClumClum)
    Aren't you devaluing your hypothetical girlfriend's same sex relationships there? Assuming that she couldn't develop a relationship with a woman that would be a threat to her relationship with you?

The fact that she is bisexual means that she could feel just as much for a woman as she could for you.
    Maybe she'd be better off with the girl. I'm simple, I'll be understanding as long as it doesn't bruise my ego.

A girl offers many things I simply can't, if she feels that her needs can only be fulfilled by a girl she has found then so be it.

ReputationRep:
    not in the slightest, being bi-sexual is more to do with the people in the relationship, it open more doors, im all for it, i think im bi too, iv had bi experiances, but never the relationship, i reckon it would be like dating your best friend which i can easily imagine
    but then again if i was dumped by a bi guy for another guy then id feel really crap i suppose, cause it'd probably feel like i wasnt good enough as a woman or that i was that bad you went for men or maybe i was that good you couldnt find a better girl!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.