The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Greghouse
Yeah, a little off topic ... I must stop doing that! V is cool but check out Leon! :yes:

Oh yes, I will...she was only very young in that wasn't she?? :p:
We'll shut up now.
Reply 41
missaphrodite
Oh yes, I will...she was only very young in that wasn't she?? :p:
We'll shut up now.

Yeah last off-topic post ... She was really young and amazing in it but you've GOT to go for the directors cut ... :smile:
Nope.
Reply 43
ClumClum
Aren't you devaluing your hypothetical girlfriend's same sex relationships there? Assuming that she couldn't develop a relationship with a woman that would be a threat to her relationship with you?

The fact that she is bisexual means that she could feel just as much for a woman as she could for you.

Maybe she'd be better off with the girl. I'm simple, I'll be understanding as long as it doesn't bruise my ego.

A girl offers many things I simply can't, if she feels that her needs can only be fulfilled by a girl she has found then so be it.
Reply 44
not in the slightest, being bi-sexual is more to do with the people in the relationship, it open more doors, im all for it, i think im bi too, iv had bi experiances, but never the relationship, i reckon it would be like dating your best friend which i can easily imagine :smile:
but then again if i was dumped by a bi guy for another guy then id feel really crap i suppose, cause it'd probably feel like i wasnt good enough as a woman or that i was that bad you went for men or maybe i was that good you couldnt find a better girl! :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending