The Student Room Group

My Boyfriend Read My Chatlogs!

Scroll to see replies

my ex boyfriend read my diary once. I know how you feel : (
I would be furious if this was done without my permission. Really cheeky to be honest.
Oh well, hopefully it gave him a good laugh. If its before you met him its irrelevant anyway. Maybe give him a bit of a kick in the balls for not asking you first.
What kind of pics :sexface: lol
Reply 24
Original post by Gemma :)!
Basically, I had a laptop between the years of 2006-2009, which eventually died (I use them far too much!).. it was just sitting under my bed for ages and ages but my boyfriend said that he could probably get me a little bit of cash selling it for parts.

I told him I'd have to delete everything off it, but didn't know how because I couldn't switch it on, to which he replied that he would sort it all out and not to worry.

Anyway, he did some magic thing with the harddrive to revive everything that I had stored on it.. and looked through EVERYTHING. Old chat logs (bear in mind this was YEARS before I even met him), photos, essays etc.

There were also some photos of me on there that I just took on the webcam out of randomness, as you do when you're 15-18, and some of them aren't ones I might have chosen to show him out of free will!!

And as for the chatlogs..

Ex boyfriends!
Ex best friends..
Enemies..
Relatives..
EVERYTHING.

.....This thread is pretty pointless, other than to give you a bit of a laugh if you've had a bad day. I'm mega embarassed!

Oh, dear. You took naughty pictures of yourself, didn't you?
Reply 25
Well I would do the same thing if the opportunity came passing by like that! :P
Original post by Dumdedoobie
I would be furious if this was done without my permission. Really cheeky to be honest.

but if you think about it it wasnt his intension. he only wanted to help you and he was probibly just checking to see if any of your files were worth saving. such as an old photo of a dead relitive. have you talked to him about him yet....

what pics? :rolleyes:
Original post by TrueLoveNeverDies
but if you think about it it wasnt his intension. he only wanted to help you and he was probibly just checking to see if any of your files were worth saving. such as an old photo of a dead relitive. have you talked to him about him yet....

what pics? :rolleyes:

He still should have said he was doing it though, and got permission.
Reply 28
seems a bit obsessive if he read everything, just no need really
Original post by Dumdedoobie
He still should have said he was doing it though, and got permission.

True.
Actually thats a really good point.... :yep:
Reply 30
Original post by Gemma :)!
Basically, I had a laptop between the years of 2006-2009, which eventually died (I use them far too much!).. it was just sitting under my bed for ages and ages but my boyfriend said that he could probably get me a little bit of cash selling it for parts.

I told him I'd have to delete everything off it, but didn't know how because I couldn't switch it on, to which he replied that he would sort it all out and not to worry.

Anyway, he did some magic thing with the harddrive to revive everything that I had stored on it.. and looked through EVERYTHING. Old chat logs (bear in mind this was YEARS before I even met him), photos, essays etc.

There were also some photos of me on there that I just took on the webcam out of randomness, as you do when you're 15-18, and some of them aren't ones I might have chosen to show him out of free will!!

And as for the chatlogs..

Ex boyfriends!
Ex best friends..
Enemies..
Relatives..
EVERYTHING.

.....This thread is pretty pointless, other than to give you a bit of a laugh if you've had a bad day. I'm mega embarassed!

Just say casually about it 'didn't know you were that insecure' then leave it. It'll eat away at him and he wont do **** like that again. Easy. Or you could suck him off 4 times
What photos? Can you describe them? I'll let you know if they turn up on some dodgy website!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending