The Student Room Group

My Bf wants me to do anal to prove my love ?

i love him a lot, but he's pushing me to have anal & he says i must do it for him if i really love him..i really do , but am afraid it will hurt..what should i do ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by emmaq8
i love him a lot, but he's pushing me to have anal & he says i must do it for him if i really love him..i really do , but am afraid it will hurt..what should i do ?

Leave him.
Original post by emmaq8
..what should i do ?

Poop beforehand.
You do not have to do anything you don't feel comfortable doing. Sit down with him and tell him your concerns, and you do not fancy it. If he loves YOU, surely he'll see that it's not fair to push you into it
x
Reply 4
If you don't wanna do it then don't is the obvious answer. If you do do it, some say it can be very enjoyable.
Reply 5
Original post by emmaq8

Tell him you're not mentally there.. If he loves you he'll wait if not well..

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a pathetic man. OP you are dating a loser. Enjoy.
Reply 7
Original post by emmaq8

If he loves you, he wouldn't be pushing you do to something you weren't comfortable with...
Reply 8
leave his ass

:teehee:
Reply 9
Seriously, don't do it unless you're sure you feel comfortable with it. It's ok to suggest new things to your partner in a relationship, that's how you find out about each other's likes and dislikes, but it's wrong to pressure you. If he loves you, he won't pressure you to do anything you don't want to.
Original post by emmaq8

Turn this around on him. Go to bed one night with a strap-on, rub it against him and tell him to prove his love for you.
Tie him up, bend him over and shove a ten inch strap on up his backside, see how much he likes it!! Joking aside, never do anything that you are not comfortable doing. If he does not like this fact, get rid.
Reply 12
Original post by emmaq8

What an absolute dick. Dump him and go find someone who doesn't pressure you to perform sexual acts you feel uncomfortable with to 'prove your love'

Either that or let him do it and **** all over him then leave.
Original post by anonstudent1
Turn this around on him. Go to bed one night with a strap-on, rub it against him and tell him to prove his love for you.
Ah, you just beat me to it :biggrin:
I'm just basically going to say what everyone else has. You shouldn't be pressured into doing something you don't want to do or are not comfortable with to 'prove' your love. If he loves you, he should respect the fact you don't want to do it, leave it at that and do things that you both enjoy :smile:
If he really does love you then he will respect your decision and not try to pressure you into doing something you don't want to do...
If you like the idea do it. If you don't, don't.
Pardon the pun, but he's being an ********
Everyone else has already covered most of it; it is in no way fair for him to push something like this on you, and emotional blackmail is not okay. If he loves you, he wouldn't try and force this out of you.

I just wanted to add something myself; I was in a long term relationship (of 5 years), and when things weren't going great he said exactly the same thing to me. I felt guilty, because things weren't great between us, and let him basically blackmail me into doing it, and I've always regretted that.
Not just because we're not together now, I regretted it while we were together. It really hurt, he didn't seem to care, and it was just generally a horrible experience.

Your experience may not the the same; if it's something you want to do, by all means do it. But don't allow yourself to be bullied or emotionally blackmailed into it, because it will not end up a nice experience for you this way at all.
Tell him to let you use a toy to penetrate his anus. Ask him how it feels. If he doesn't like it, tell him you're not doing it. If he likes it, tell him you're not doing it.
Your boyfriend is pretty douchey. You don't have to prove anything to him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending