The Student Room Group

Girls looking at crotch?

I always feel like girls look at my crotch, especially when wearing my tighter jeans.

My question is do you ladies look at a guys crotch? In the same way guys may look at boobs? Do you like looking there.

Also if you saw a guy with an erection (regardless of how attractive you find him) would that creep you out? Find it cute/hot? Or not care? Because as you know when we get an erection we can feel a bit embarrassed lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Also do you check out our butts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's normally subliminal but yes.

I saw an experiment where peoples pupils were tracked whilst they sat in a crowded bar. They ended up looking like a right bunch of perves... especially the girls :teehee:

Although an erection in a non-sexual situation is not something girls like.
Reply 3
Original post by therisenmitten

I saw an experiment where peoples pupils were tracked whilst they sat in a crowded bar. They ended up looking like a right bunch of perves... especially the girls :teehee:

Do you have a link to this experiment or what it was called? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cake_lover
Do you have a link to this experiment or what it was called? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No sorry, it was on a tv show ages ago, probably BBC.
The people thought they were taking part in a different experiment and were told to wait in the bar to be called in (whilst wearing ridiculous headgear).

I was once buying a pair of walking boots with the assistance of a 20-ish year old guy who worked in the shop. When I left, my friend turned to me and said, "Did you realise that he was rather 'enjoying' your company there ... or were you too busy just looking at your shoes!?" :rofl:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Sometimes you're thinking of something from afar and you realise that's you're staring at "that area" and its so awkward -_- also I've realised everytime Im looking at a boys trousers it looks pervish and seems as if I'm checking the boy out or something on the lines.....when in fact it's just innocent-trouser-checking haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheSownRose
I was once buying a pair of walking boots with the assistance of a 20-ish year old guy who worked in the shop. When I left, my friend turned to me and said, "Did you realise that he was rather 'enjoying' your company there ... or were you too busy just looking at your shoes!?" :rofl:

Spoiler

Maybe he has a thing for feet? His job could just be a way for him to secretly explore his fetish :colone:
Maybe he has a thing for feet? His job could just be a way for him to secretly explore his fetish :colone:

In that case, he's going to be disappointed in my calloused and verruca-covered feet. :sad:
I have done this by accident ... I was standing facing my crush, then I got a bit nervous so I dropped my eyes. Then I realised a few seconds later I had been absentmindedly staring at his crotch :colondollar: Reeeeally hope he didn't notice...
Haha, the way you've worded this thread sounds .. strange. But yes, I look. I look at girls far more, though (I'm straight).

Edit: my thoughts at witnessing an erection would depend on a variety of factors LOL.
I look, me and my friends had this discussion the other day :tongue:
Especially when tight tracksuit bottoms are on, they outline eveeeerthing
Well, this is...interesting.

:sexface:
She want's the D.

On a more serious note, it could just simply be down to the fact that they wanna get more personal with you. [srs]
Not intentionally, it's almost always accidental. I've noticed a few guys notice my glimpse and discretely maneuver to hide their crotch area :lol:
Reply 15
I remember seeing something about that study on TV too, turns out us women are just as pervy as men who look at women's boobs! They tracked where people's pupils were looking, and when looking at a man, the women spent a lot of time on the crotch area :lol:

It has a mind of its own :tongue:
Or maybe he had his flies undone :teehee:
Reply 18
I can tell you that I have caught many women checking out guy's arses :tongue:

As for crotches, wouldn't really know.
Reply 19
Girls do that to me a lot to be honest, I keep thinking my fly is open or something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending