The Student Room Group

Girls :If your guy called you gorgeous in front of his mum how would you feel inside?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by trustmeimlying1
ara give him one anyways.

Trust you:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm surprised nobody has yet said that this is utterly cringe.
Like I want to run away from this situation and don't know why I'm being punished.
okay apparently i'm the only girl in the world who would be really embarrassed :') i don't think it's necessary , he doesn't need to prove he loves me by telling family members that i'm gorgeous , i think it's more of a private thing and i'd feel so awkward

i am quite reserved though so i really don't like PDAs around his family or anything , which is completely the opposite of his family... idk , i just think his mum would be a bit like '... uh okay then'
Original post by hotliketea
okay apparently i'm the only girl in the world who would be really embarrassed :') i don't think it's necessary , he doesn't need to prove he loves me by telling family members that i'm gorgeous , i think it's more of a private thing and i'd feel so awkward

i am quite reserved though so i really don't like PDAs around his family or anything , which is completely the opposite of his family... idk , i just think his mum would be a bit like '... uh okay then'

I'm female :closedeyes:
Original post by Unicorndog
I'm female :closedeyes:

i only looked at the first page so i didn't even see your comment , soz

also if you don't put your gender on... how is anyone supposed to know :rolleyes:
Original post by hotliketea
i only looked at the first page so i didn't even see your comment , soz

also if you don't put your gender on... how is anyone supposed to know :rolleyes:

Cause I'm answering a question for girls :biggrin: Haha
Just letting you know you're not the only girl who thinks pda's are a bit cringe.
Reply 29
Yes but beauty fades...
makes the ladies proper moist
the mum would want 2 bang him
Adorable! :biggrin:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Foo-o-meter verdict: Adorkable :h:

teh-o-meter verdict: Cheese... Major cheese :colonhash:
Very touching and adorable
that would be super nice!!!!...I would feel so flattered
Reply 36
Original post by channies
I didn't know coco Shreddies still existed

Posted from TSR Mobile

They do! And I love them, plus its cheaper than Coco Pops :wink:
Reply 37
Warm and fuzzy inside, it is incredibly cute :smile:. Never gonna happen to me in a billion years though :/.
Bit awkward. Your heart was in the right place though.
Personally, I think the comment alone would be enough for me :P The added extra of the back hug and kiss on the cheek might make me feel a bit uncomfortable, that's just me though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending