The Student Room Group

Is kissing good or exciting or just something we do?

Scroll to see replies

It sucks when the person you're dating is a terrible kisser
Original post by AnharM
Looool just curious...was it a random guy/fling, or was it your boyfriend? :tongue:

Loool not a random guy, it was my boyfriend :smile: we're not together anymore, he was an ******** lol
Reply 62
Original post by tammie123
Loool not a random guy, it was my boyfriend :smile: we're not together anymore, he was an ******** lol

Why not? What happened?
Original post by AnharM
Why not? What happened?

It's a long story lol and I don't wanna talk about it. Thanks for the concern though :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I've recently started seeing a new guy and like all other boys I've kissed i just don't feel like the moment is special or nice. Kissing seems like a chore that just has to be done. Is it just me that thinks kissing is in a sense boring? I do honestly like this guy and I have done with all others but I quiet simply just don't get the whole concept?!!!

I don't think that kissing between partners is an act of chore, but a sign of love. A concession to be exact. Perhaps it is a naive view of myself who has not experienced the true love so far.
Original post by Kallisto
I don't think that kissing between partners is an act of chore, but a sign of love. A concession to be exact. Perhaps it is a naive view of myself who has not experienced the true love so far.

true love doesn't exist :redface:

If true love does not exist, I must be naive indeed. :lol:

Nevertheless love is a feeling of affiliation? :confused:
Reply 67
Original post by Anonymous
I've recently started seeing a new guy and like all other boys I've kissed i just don't feel like the moment is special or nice. Kissing seems like a chore that just has to be done. Is it just me that thinks kissing is in a sense boring? I do honestly like this guy and I have done with all others but I quiet simply just don't get the whole concept?!!!

Lool I get you! I'm like ok when can we stop this
Reply 68
kissing makes me moist. You're doing it wrong OP.
Original post by chlobofro
Then you haven't ever been kissed properly. A good kissing session turns me in to goo...

I hope you don't mean literally... that'd be quite a surprise for your partner... XD
Maybe you're not really attracted to the person? Kissing shouldn't be boring

Promise you it does.
Original post by amberskye
It sucks when the person you're dating is a terrible kisser

ooppsssiess...
Hey I really wouldn't worry about it. It takes time and practise. Up until recently I didn't think kissing was that great, even with guys I really fancied nothing seemed to click. But you know hey, you can alter your experience slightly by trying different things etc, you'll get there.. It won't always be feeling like " oh, is this kissing :/"
Reply 74
I don't think that walking out and kissing whoever in the road is a good thing to do. If you look at a person's eyes, you would find out whether you have any feeling to the guy or not. 😘
Original post by sjgriffiths
I hope you don't mean literally... that'd be quite a surprise for your partner... XD

I'm only half telling the truth. Haha
Original post by Calpurnia
Amen.

Just to be clear, I'm not advocating kissing so that people go out there and start having sex .

I also believe in no sex before marriage, like Ekemini.
It depends on the person and the situation.

Obviously a kiss will be a turn on if you fancy the people, and are feeling a bit frisky.

When I'm feeling horny and in the mood, a passionate, deep kiss really does it for me :colondollar:

But I'll often kiss my girlfriend when I'm not feeling horny, and it'll either put me in the mood, or it'll just feel nice as I like kissing her...makes me feel close to her :smile:

It can feel just a bit 'meh' if you're kissing a random though I would imagine, especially if they're rubbish at it!
One of the things I hate about being single is not being able to kiss someone I'm in love with. I think its one of the best parts of intimacy- its anything but boring <3
Original post by Slim and proud
Just to be clear, I'm not advocating kissing so that people go out there and start having sex .

I also believe in no sex before marriage, like Ekemini.

I appreciate that kissing and sex are not synonymous, but I am curious as to why you'd consider one is fair game before marriage whilst the other would be off-limits?

Not that I necessarily disagree with you, but I'd love to hear your thoughts as to why the distinction between these two very intimate acts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending