The Student Room Group

Dating Advice, do my looks hold me back????? Am I ugly?

Hi my name is Nicholas, I haven't had the greatest luck with women, they don't seem to be interested in me, I wonder if I'm just really bad looking and should give up and focus on making loads of money.

Anyway I have uploaded my pic in this thread. Would like some advice.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Why have you shaved your eyebrows?
Nah dude, you're definitely not ugly. You could definitely get all the ladies if you simply grow out your hair, swap the hoody for some smart clothes like blazers, v-necks, boots etc. and most importantly smile more! I'm a straight dude and even I realise that.
Reply 4
Yes.
****ing hideous. Wear a ****ing paper bag, there are decent people here.
You're not bad looking.

What you need to learn is to how to talk the talk, and a bit of confidence.
Reply 7
Original post by ChampEon
Nah dude, you're definitely not ugly. You could definitely get all the ladies if you simply grow out your hair, swap the hoody for some smart clothes like blazers, v-necks, boots etc. and most importantly smile more! I'm a straight dude and even I realise that.

I agree with this. Maybe do something about your eyebrows as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thought I was the only one that was reminded of Dwayne! :biggrin:

OP, grow your hair, style it with a bit of gel, start wearing semi casual clothes- shirts and polo shirts will suit you, (hoodies and proper fitted denim when you're just chilling). Oh and smile. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
everything that a girl wants:

[video="youtube;5sdtFJvDsuE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sdtFJvDsuE[/video]
Reply 10
It would help if you didn't look like the kind of guy that was going to kill and eat them after the date.
Original post by A5ko
It would help if you didn't look like the kind of guy that was going to kill and eat them after the date.

As above, different hair style, smarter clothes, smile for photos. I like beards too so I think everyone should grow one but not every girl agrees :moon:
Original post by A5ko

The eating part sounds great but yea avoid the killing part OP.
Original post by Precious Illusions
As above, different hair style, smarter clothes, smile for photos. I like beards too so I think everyone should grow one but not every girl agrees :moon:

you should grow one
Original post by BlindingLight
you should grow one

I'll grow out the rest of my body hair to make up for my lack of beard.
You look fine, IMO. Deffo not ugly. Just smile more and look a bit more confident.
I... actually think his face is kinda cute...

That being said: Grow your hair out, short hair doesn't quite suit you. Burn the hoodie and never buy another one again
Reply 18
Thanks for the advice, will definitely take every piece of feedback into consideration. BTW I am not 'unmuscular'. Here is a pic of me in the gym.
Reply 19
????????????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending