Scroll to see replies

Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
I prefer little to no make up
Heavy makeup is not my thing

This girl is my 10/10. Hotter than any celebrity, no makeup

http://i.imgur.com/kWE9CeN.jpg
Reply 21
Original post by Guestasdf
There is actually man makeup - it is a thing. And I have put concealer on bf's spot for interview bf! :P

@thechemistress

WHAT?! Why haven't I heard of this lol? To be fair, guys don't see it as an option as it would make them feel less manly.
Original post by Fat Rudeboi
This girl is my 10/10. Hotter than any celebrity, no makeup

http://i.imgur.com/kWE9CeN.jpg

I can finally agree with you, this girl is fire :coma:

Spoiler

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I find it so cute at how so many guys are saying no makeup :h:

Honestly, they don't have a clue. Almost any girl will look better with make up applied
Original post by The Diplomat.
little to no make up is the best. I mean this is not attractive:

Thats using the wrong types of makeup that make you look red, girls look best with lots of makeup on as long as it is applied correctly and makes her skin look sexy white not red.It is incredible the difference makeup can make it it can transform someone who looks quite ugly to quite attractive, a lot of women make men think they aren't attractive by not wearing much makeup which is a bad decision.

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb62501/mihigh/images/thumb/1/13/Keri.jpg/670px-1,690,0,386-Keri.jpg

This picture shows makeup applied perfectly to make the skin look flawless, I posted this picture before on a thread and was told she was wearing a lot of makeup, guys don't care how much makeup girls wear they want them to be nice and sexy.
None, a boy with a nice butt

:colone:
Original post by ivybridge
None, a boy with a nice butt

:colone:

ayyyyyy lmao
Original post by Dalek1099
Thats using the wrong types of makeup that make you look red, girls look best with lots of makeup on as long as it is applied correctly and makes her skin look sexy white not red.It is incredible the difference makeup can make it it can transform someone who looks quite ugly to quite attractive, a lot of women make men think they aren't attractive by not wearing much makeup which is a bad decision.

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb62501/mihigh/images/thumb/1/13/Keri.jpg/670px-1,690,0,386-Keri.jpg

This picture shows makeup applied perfectly to make the skin look flawless, I posted this picture before on a thread and was told she was wearing a lot of makeup, guys don't care how much makeup girls wear they want them to be nice and sexy.

She looks like a 5/10 poverty sloot with nasty dyed hair and black eyeshadow everywhere
ayyyyyy lmao

Lmao but no seriously, if I was straight I'd probably just say natural but whatever she wants, I suppose.
Lmao but no seriously, if I was straight I'd probably just say natural but whatever she wants, I suppose.

You can vote too :biggrin:

Do you find guyliner hot on guys?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ba/61/1b/ba611b2435003acaf71c6d02a7f48310.jpg

Although I have no problem with it being worn - I live very much by the whole 'live and let live' idea - I don't think it looks right on men. Just the way I don't think hoards of tattoos on women look right, especially sleeves. However, I have no qualms with any of it. Whenever I have seen a boy wearing makeup (properly, not just some lip gloss or something) it always looks excessive and fake so I'd be inclined to say I'd rather a boyfriend of mine didn't wear it at all and having said that, it would probably be a feature that would turn me off of them.
What is "natural makeup"?

It depends on the person; but in general no to little makeup is best imo (tending to the latter as the attractiveness of the person in question decreases).
Although I have no problem with it being worn - I live very much by the whole 'live and let live' idea - I don't think it looks right on men. Just the way I don't think hoards of tattoos on women look right, especially sleeves. However, I have no qualms with any of it. Whenever I have seen a boy wearing makeup (properly, not just some lip gloss or something) it always looks excessive and fake so I'd be inclined to say I'd rather a boyfriend of mine didn't wear it at all and having said that, it would probably be a feature that would turn me off of them.

Yeah I find makeup excessive on women too a lot.

Do you think men or women look better without it? (disregarding only being attracted to men). Because guys seem to have better skin without makeup IMO :smile:
Natural looking make-up. Little bit of well-picked foundation/concealer and a touch of mascara and lip gloss can do wonders. Red lipstick looks ****ing hot on some girls as well.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
You have a very good point to be a fair :colondollar: coming from a guy as well. Everyone wants to be a good samaritan but it's a shame that most only say the things that other people like to hear, which in many occasions is not the truth.

I don't understand why women wear makeup really. It isn't self-serving. As a zero/concealer only makeup girl, I find that if a guy finds you attractive on meeting you with no makeup, he is ALWAYS going to find you attractive...My bf's ex wore a tonne of makeup and there is nothing (apparently) less of a spark-killer than realizing the girl you pulled doesn't actually look like the girl you pulled, not to mention the HOURS getting ready to go out (he also had this experience with a made-up corset and padded bra wearing gf in his dance club... get her home, the clothes come off, the makeup rubs off, and... what a shocking transformation).

Real sexual and physical self-confidence (the 'sexy' attitude so many men big up) comes from self acceptance surely... and wearing a mask of makeup/fakey clothing surely isn't going to promote self-acceptance when the 'costume' comes off...
(edited 8 years ago)

Societal norms challenged much...
Original post by WoodyMKC
Natural looking make-up. Little bit of well-picked foundation/concealer and a touch of mascara and lip gloss can do wonders. Red lipstick looks ****ing hot on some girls as well.

Am I the only guy who finds red lipstick a turn off :colondollar:

Who do you think it looks good on? :smile:
Yeah I find makeup excessive on women too a lot.

Do you think men or women look better without it? (disregarding only being attracted to men). Because guys seem to have better skin without makeup IMO :smile:

I do think that men generally have thicker skin which can give it a better tone.

But how much of this is nature, and how much is DAMAGE done to women's skin by the cloying and chemicals in makeup?

I wore makeup as a teen and now I don't I am convinced my skin is FAR better. Also I don't do all this 'daily skin routine' rubbish... just water and a flannel is fine thanks...
Original post by Guestasdf
I do think that men generally have thicker skin which can give it a better tone.

But how much of this is nature, and how much is DAMAGE done to women's skin by the cloying and chemicals in makeup?

I wore makeup as a teen and now I don't I am convinced my skin is FAR better. Also don't do all this 'daily skin routine' rubbish... just water and a flannel is fine thanks...

I dont know much about makeup. Does foundation damage your skin? Girls say it doesn't :P
Am I the only guy who finds red lipstick a turn off :colondollar:

Who do you think it looks good on? :smile:

I am a little bit bi and also think it is a turn off. OTT!!! Plus, any makeup that is not TOTALLY HYGEINICALLY USED (rare) is essentially bacteria filled DIRT.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending