Take a zinc supplement, you cuck.
Original post by 41b
Friendship?

Did you even **** her?

Take a zinc supplement, you cuck.

No
Original post by Airmed
How did I miss this thread?

Please follow @georgiaswift's advice. Please. It's the best thing you can do.

I am trying. I'm just dreading uni tomorrow because she will be there in the class
Original post by believeteam22
I am trying. I'm just dreading uni tomorrow because she will be there in the class

How have you not learnt to ignore her yet? It isn't that hard.
Original post by *Deidre*
Well, break ups are hard, sorry this happened. If there's any truth in what she's saying, then maybe this is a wake up call for you to change some of your behaviors? But, some advice for you - don't make a girl your entire world. Maybe just spend some time now healing from the break up, and finding some time to just do stuff with your friends, etc.

sorry but this needs to be said,they were never together to begin with,there is no romantic relationship only a relationship which BARELY reflects a "friendship"...OP needs to get help from the GP or see a counsellor ,constantly coming to TSR instead of actually seeing a professional is just making the problem worse as he'll keep coming back coming for the magic answer but none of us have...
@believeteam22

How many months ago now did this happen? You've been creating threads about this for so long. I'm going to be harsh now.

You weren't anything to her. There's no way that anything could have or ever will happen. She says she doesn't trust you, that you're a destructive influence - but it sounds like you were borderline stalker.

"I acted like a child" - you're still acting like a little toddler who's lost his favourite cuddly toy.

I dealt with my relationship breakup within two weeks. We were everything, so in love, but I got over it. It's taking you months to get over something that wasn't even a friendship.
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
@believeteam22

How many months ago now did this happen? You've been creating threads about this for so long. I'm going to be harsh now.

You weren't anything to her. There's no way that anything could have or ever will happen. She says she doesn't trust you, that you're a destructive influence - but it sounds like you were borderline stalker.

"I acted like a child" - you're still acting like a little toddler who's lost his favourite cuddly toy.

I dealt with my relationship breakup within two weeks. We were everything, so in love, but I got over it. It's taking you months to get over something that wasn't even a friendship.

The friendship ended 5-6 days ago. I'm not strong emotionally, this has broken me completely.
The friendship ended 5-6 days ago. I'm not strong emotionally, this has broken me completely.

If this is the same girl that you've been posting about all this time, then trust me, it ended long, long ago.
Original post by Airmed
How have you not learnt to ignore her yet? It isn't that hard.

Yh I haven't. Whenever we argued in the last, I was the one that always went to her and tried to patch things up. Tomorrow I will just sit away. My face will tell the whole story. If she doesn't feel upset after seeing what this has done to me, nothing will.
Yh I haven't. Whenever we argued in the last, I was the one that always went to her and tried to patch things up. Tomorrow I will just sit away. My face will tell the whole story. If she doesn't feel upset after seeing what this has done to me, nothing will.

Of course she's not going to be upset. She never has cared about you or your so called friendship.
If this is the same girl that you've been posting about all this time, then trust me, it ended long, long ago.

Yes same girl. Even if it did, we still talked, we were always together etc. Now she's gone. It's like she has disappeared from my life. And I really don't want to see her in uni. It will just stress me out more.

And the worst thing is, tomorrow none of my other friends are in uni. She was my only friend in that particular class. She's got other friends in there though, I'm sure she will gang up on me and I will feel distraught
Original post by Airmed
Of course she's not going to be upset. She never has cared about you or your so called friendship.

Ouch. I wasted 3 years of my life then.
If she doesn't feel upset after seeing what this has done to me, nothing will.

You're not going to be able to guilt-trip her into making up with you.

And nearly everyone who has ever read a thread of yours on here has been telling you that since day 1. You've wasted a lot of time on a girl who treated you like ****.

I'm going to bring this back up. Your first post. October 2014.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=51136115&highlight=

The reply told you you were wasting your time. A year and a half later, look where you are.
You may never get over a girl/woman. Learning to carry on regardless is just one of many facts of life one must learn.
Handy tips though, you will never find the answer at the bottom for the bottle. Never. So don't even try.
Why is this thread allowed? The last one (which went in exactly the same direction) was locked by a mod.
You're not going to be able to guilt-trip her into making up with you.

Hmm :/ well she should feel something at least

Original post by Airmed
And nearly everyone who has ever read a thread of yours on here has been telling you that since day 1. You've wasted a lot of time on a girl who treated you like ****.

I just wanted her to treat me like a friend and not like she has done. I always tried to reason with her but it never worked.

Original post by thunder_chunky
You may never get over a girl/woman. Learning to carry on regardless is just one of many facts of life one must learn.
Handy tips though, you will never find the answer at the bottom for the bottle. Never. So don't even try.

This is so true and so sad. I don't understand what you mean by finding the answer at the bottom?
Think you just have to look at it logically: you have to, without a doubt, get over her.
Accept this, man up and get on with life.
She's not your friend. You've given her no reason to treat her like a friend at all. Friendship works two ways.

Latest

Trending

Trending