The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Unsubscribing (for now at least). The amount of valuable time I've wasted trying to help this guy in the past year is beyond recognition. If this was a soap opera it would have been cancelled already for lack of original material.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frozen_fire
Well that's never going to happen. You can never have any sort of relationship or interaction with this girl period. You are making things worse for yourself as usual by not leaving things as they are.

You are stubborn as a mule. Please don't think that fighting to salvage this is in any way an act of heroism that will lead to some sort of a cure for you depression. It most certainly will not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am leaving things as they are and I am just feeling worse every day. I really don't want to regret this for forever, she is more stubborn. All of this can be resolved. I am depressed because of her and what she has done here. You all say she has used me and now finally just dropped me just like that. I cannot believe this to be true. That's just pure evil and cruel.

God this is killing me. I don't think anybody understands how much. I was shaking today, I felt like I was going to faint, I was extremely tense and upset, worried, depressed. I just wanted to talk to her in person and try and see what exactly is going on with her.

I am honestly struggling with everything right now. I cannot even do my work. She was ruined everything.
Original post by believeteam22
I am leaving things as they are and I am just feeling worse every day. I really don't want to regret this for forever, she is more stubborn. All of this can be resolved. I am depressed because of her and what she has done here. You all say she has used me and now finally just dropped me just like that. I cannot believe this to be true. That's just pure evil and cruel.

God this is killing me. I don't think anybody understands how much. I was shaking today, I felt like I was going to faint, I was extremely tense and upset, worried, depressed. I just wanted to talk to her in person and try and see what exactly is going on with her.

I am honestly struggling with everything right now. I cannot even do my work. She was ruined everything.

Good I am glad you were shaking, tense, upset, depressed, crying etc. You deserve to feel that way. You freely admit that she is responsible for every single one of those emotions yet still remain obsessed/infatuated by her and can't apparently live your life without her. Well all that shows is you are attracted to drama.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Good I am glad you were shaking, tense, upset, depressed, crying etc. You deserve to feel that way. You freely admit that she is responsible for every single one of those emotions yet still remain obsessed/infatuated by her and can't apparently live your life without her. Well all that shows is you are attracted to drama.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I'm not. She is making me feel this way because of what she has done. Only she can fix this.

I am extremely upset which is normal. No I hate feeling like this. I cannot control this. I feel helpless. I would feel a million times better if she talked to me again and said we are friends again.
I haven't been able to talk to her since all of this happened. I have no way of communicating with her. This is killing me. This is affecting me so much I feel helpless why doesn't anyone understand this? Nobody can be do anything to help me. Only she can

Maybe she changed her class?
No I'm not. She is making me feel this way because of what she has done. Only she can fix this.

I am extremely upset which is normal. No I hate feeling like this. I cannot control this. I feel helpless. I would feel a million times better if she talked to me again and said we are friends again.

She doesn't want to fix it. She won't fix it. She doesn't want to be friends. Just accept it, please, and move on. You've only got yourself to blame now and tbh, we're all done with this.

You are looking for a short-term remedy that is inevitably going to lead to a repeat situation where you are blocked again. You are in denial. This will never be fixed.

I really hope she keeps you blocked permanently so you are left with no choice but to move on with your life. What you refuse to accept is that the reason for your obsessive behaviour is cos you are in love with her. If this so-called friend was a guy, I guarantee this whole melodrama would have been a drop in the ocean compared to what we've witnessed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you ever stopped to think about how this has impacted on her! I've been in her situation, thankfully it didn't last as long. It was horrible. Like you're doing, I got the blame for their behaviour, despite doing nothing wrong.

I don't think she used you i think your behavour drove her away she told you many times your behaviour is not normal and that she wasn't happy with you being needy and you never changed. Be grateful you had her in your life this long cause she could have deleted you from her life last year instead.
Original post by chikane
Maybe she changed her class?

She is in a different class to mine now but she wasn't there. And she didn't turn up to the lecture.

Original post by Airmed
She doesn't want to fix it. She won't fix it. She doesn't want to be friends. Just accept it, please, and move on. You've only got yourself to blame now and tbh, we're all done with this.

I know she doesn't. She is very stubborn (more than me). How can she say no more friendship over something so small and pointless? I want to try and convince her that let's try again, but she is just not willing to give me any chances and this is hard to swallow.Myself to blame? Yes partly I have been an idiot, but I just can't let this go like this. I will always regret this and it's destroying my right now.
I'm starting to think you're trolling cause surely nobody can be this deluded.
Chase fanny left right and centre
You are looking for a short-term remedy that is inevitably going to lead to a repeat situation where you are blocked again. You are in denial. This will never be fixed.

I really hope she keeps you blocked permanently so you are left with no choice but to move on with your life. What you refuse to accept is that the reason for your obsessive behaviour is cos you are in love with her. If this so-called friend was a guy, I guarantee this whole melodrama would have been a drop in the ocean compared to what we've witnessed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True. But I want another chance to show her that I won't be stupid like before. I told her many times the way you treat me sometimes upsets me, but she just never listens. How can someone be that heartless and cold?

I am pretty sure I am already blocked permanently. I will move on one day, but right now it's torture. It's ruining my life. Yes I am in love with her. But I was still her friend I mean it was something. Lots of people are friends with people they love.
Original post by Katarvi

He used to post his threads on the bodybuilding websites as well as on here, he is a dedicated troll.
Original post by chikane
He used to post his threads on the bodybuilding websites as well as on here, he is a dedicated troll.

His typing is far too tidy and controlled for someone that's so upset and devastated over the loss of this girl. It's fun to read though.
Original post by Tiger Rag
Have you ever stopped to think about how this has impacted on her! I've been in her situation, thankfully it didn't last as long. It was horrible. Like you're doing, I got the blame for their behaviour, despite doing nothing wrong.

But how? I did everything for her. I always supported her with everything. I always helped her, was a good friend, I mean there is nothing I didn't do for her. The only thing I've been guilty of is possibly being upset when she ignored me, being jealous when she (in my eyes) replaced me, or when she acted hypocritically, etc, things like that.

All she had to do was treat me like a friend and not always upset me. She couldn't do that.

Original post by chikane
I don't think she used you i think your behavour drove her away she told you many times your behaviour is not normal and that she wasn't happy with you being needy and you never changed. Be grateful you had her in your life this long cause she could have deleted you from her life last year instead.

Maybe, and that's why I am filled with regret. If I controlled my feelings and emotions better and didn't let small things get to me, maybe this would not have happened. Maybe, I'm very stupid, I don't know why I was so needy, I mean I really liked her, so so much, and when she ignored me for other friends, it hurt me, it really hurt, and I guess this made me do stupid things :frown:

Original post by Katarvi

No. I am not trolling. How exactly? I feel really heartbroken about this. Why you don't understand this? It's really eating me up inside. Worst experience ever in my life thus far.
Original post by chikane

I used to post on there yes. Then I stopped. Not a troll.

Original post by Katarvi
His typing is far too tidy and controlled for someone that's so upset and devastated over the loss of this girl. It's fun to read though.

I am devastated. I am fighting through this.
Original post by Katarvi

Haha yes it's good to read on the journey home beats reading a book :giggle:

You can't change how people feel though. It's a bitter pill to swallow but that's just life for you. Not everyone is going to like you or want to continue talking to you.

I don't really understand what she has done wrong? Haven't read all of your threads or replies.
True. But I want another chance to show her that I won't be stupid like before. I told her many times the way you treat me sometimes upsets me, but she just never listens. How can someone be that heartless and cold?

I am pretty sure I am already blocked permanently. I will move on one day, but right now it's torture. It's ruining my life. Yes I am in love with her. But I was still her friend I mean it was something. Lots of people are friends with people they love.

You cannot under any circumstances be in a genuine friendship with someone you are in love with. The reality is that your friendship spiralled downwards as a consequence of developing feelings for her and not being able to control your emotions. By definition friendship is a two way street and there's no way you will ever view her as 'just a friend' no matter how much you deny the romantic sentiment in play.

Regardless of anything she might have done to antagonise you personally, you have displayed an extraordinary pattern of irrational behaviour that consists of jealousy, obsessive and unhealthy posting on online forums, regular cycles of emotional upheaval, dependency etc. and that's not even mentioning your constant neglect of the overwhelming evidence against pursuing a friendship with this person based on past experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending