The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This guy has severe ocd.

I can tell. I have enough intelligence to work this out. I have read his post and I can confidently come to that conclusion.
Original post by MountKimbie
You should mail a compilation of all your TSR threads to her. That will clear the air.

What you talking about- that would probably freak her out. Don't do that op.
Original post by Katarvi
You've been saying this "I hope she's there" bs for a week now, whether she actually turns up is irrelevant, she clearly doesn't want to see you. You seem to think once you explain what happened with the blackmail situation that you'll both magically become friends again and go skipping off into the sunset. That isn't going to happen. This is about more than just your passive-aggressive emails about her dissertation, it's about you. She doesn't want to be your friend, you're clingy and needy and ****ing full on. You were already on bad terms before this whole blackmail situation (hence the thread), just give up ffs.

Clearly you have no idea how to talk to the mentally ill. Please leave the thread and let those with some intelligence help him please.
Original post by Airmed
Your obsession over her is astonishing. You're never going to get over her.

With the right help he can. But until people actually tell him he has severe ocd he is not going to get the proper help.
I miss her. So much. I feel lost. She was like my closest friend. I liked her so much. I was too needy as childish I guess, and I regret this. It was my behaviour that pushed her away. I guess it's been a long time in the making.

I regret everything so much. I wish I was more mature and not so clingy and meet and I wish I didn't push her away and I wish I didn't give her the reason to alienate me and cut all contact.

It hurts so much and everyday is pain. I cannot sleep properly at night.

It's not about ocd or whatever else. I am simply heartbroken and am having a tough time moving on. Which is why I want to talk to her and tell her everything just once. At least then I will know everything has been said and done.

And after next month, I won't see her anymore.
And then I will have to move on forcefully. But I really didn't want it to end this way and I really wanted another chance
Original post by Katarvi
You've been saying this "I hope she's there" bs for a week now, whether she actually turns up is irrelevant, she clearly doesn't want to see you. You seem to think once you explain what happened with the blackmail situation that you'll both magically become friends again and go skipping off into the sunset. That isn't going to happen. This is about more than just your passive-aggressive emails about her dissertation, it's about you. She doesn't want to be your friend, you're clingy and needy and ****ing full on. You were already on bad terms before this whole blackmail situation (hence the thread), just give up ffs.

You are on fire with your posts love reading them lol. You are so right.
Original post by greatguy319
Clearly you have no idea how to talk to the mentally ill. Please leave the thread and let those with some intelligence help him please.

Clearly you don't know the first thing about me or my intelligence, which you seem to think can be gleaned from a single post on a student forum.
Original post by Katarvi
Clearly you don't know the first thing about me or my intelligence, which you seem to think can be gleaned from a single post on a student forum.

Yes I do.
Original post by Katarvi

ok if you know it all tell me hoe does he just forget about her?
Original post by greatguy320
ok if you know it all tell me hoe does he just forget about her?

I don't profess to "know it all". It's not easy to just forget about someone obviously but you have to at least try. He does not want to forget about her at this point, he's said so many times himself and therein lies the problem.
That ACC name greatguy320, seems just like a clone ACC of that shabby stalker believeteam guy. He always jump in when people bluntly say the facts and attacking them all (during that greatguy appeared defending that shabby stalker beliveteam, the believeteam guy always dissapear. Visa versa). I'm pretty sure those two are same people. Anyhow, psychopath is a psychopath. And whining, asking for advice that he clearly never do, fishing for support & sympathy for his psycho stalker behaviour. Gosh, the admin should delete this thread n ban that whining psychopath stalker

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cheerycom
That ACC name greatguy320, seems just like a clone ACC of that shabby stalker believeteam guy. He always jump in when people bluntly say the facts and attacking them all (during that greatguy appeared defending that shabby stalker beliveteam, the believeteam guy always dissapear. Visa versa). I'm pretty sure those two are same people. Anyhow, psychopath is a psychopath. And whining, asking for advice that he clearly never do, fishing for support & sympathy for his psycho stalker behaviour. Gosh, the admin should delete this thread n ban that whining psychopath stalker

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm no sorry. That is not me. I have enough problems to deal with right now than to go and make accounts and do things like that.

I'm more concerned about getting my work done and what lies ahead tomorrow.
So nervous. I bet she won't even turn up.
Original post by believeteam22
Erm no sorry. That is not me. I have enough problems to deal with right now than to go and make accounts and do things like that.

I'm more concerned about getting my work done and what lies ahead tomorrow.
So nervous. I bet she won't even turn up.

YAAAAEWWMNNNNNN YAAAWWWWNNNNNNN YAWN!!!! ZZZZZZ BEEN HEARING AND READING THOSE ALOT!!!!! BORIINNGGGGGGGGG!!! ADMIN PLEASE DELETE AND BAN THIS STALKER

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katarvi
I don't profess to "know it all". It's not easy to just forget about someone obviously but you have to at least try. He does not want to forget about her at this point, he's said so many times himself and therein lies the problem.

So how does he do that then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I am nt him.

I am just smart enough to know about mental health mate.

If you don't like this thread don't come and read it. It is that simple. Now piss off please. thank you.
No I am nt him.

If you don't like this thread don't come and read it. It is that simple. Now piss off please. thank you.

YAWWWWNNNNNNNNN BORINGGGG!!!!! LAME, LIKE SUPER LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted from TSR Mobile
YAWWWWNNNNNNNNN BORINGGGG!!!!! LAME, LIKE SUPER LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted from TSR Mobile

You sound like a 5 year old girl. Please leave and let a professional deal with this guy. I think if I coud spend an hour with this guy I would make him feel so much better. I understand how the brain works and know saying simple saying 'just forget about her' does not work.

I am sorry you find intelligence boring child.
So how does he do that then?

How does he do what..? I can't tell him how to want something. He doesn't have a choice at this point anyway, he has to accept the facts: she does not want to be in his life any more.

Please, you are not the only one on this thread to understand mental health, nor are you actually qualified to say that this guy has a mental health problem. I studied Psychology for two years and have suffered with mental health myself in the past, I know plenty.
You sound like a 5 year old girl. Please leave and let a professional deal with this guy. I think if I coud spend an hour with this guy I would make him feel so much better. I understand how the brain works and know saying simple saying 'just forget about her' does not work.

I am sorry you find intelligence boring child.

YAWWNNNNNN, AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE TOO, DUPLICATE ACCOUNT OF THAT WHINNING SHABBY PSYCHO STALKER BELIEVETEAM. YOU AND OP ARE THE SAME PERSON!! YAWWNNNNN, LETS SEE ANY IDIOT STILL WANNA GIVE A **** CARE FOR THIS STUPID IDIOT GUY AND THIS IDIOT THREAD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katarvi
How does he do what..? I can't tell him how to want something. He doesn't have a choice at this point anyway, he has to accept the facts: she does not want to be in his life any more.

Please, you are not the only one on this thread to understand mental health, nor are you actually qualified to say that this guy has a mental health problem. I studied Psychology for two years and have suffered with mental health myself in the past, I know plenty.

You acting like little miss know it all yet you cant even tell him how to change his mindset? How does he not want something? you said that was the problem so how does he deal with that problem? would you like to give s the solution genius

lol clearly you dont know enough about mental health. If you did you would be patient with a mentally ill individual and you have lost you **** with this guy time and time again. Please let the strong minded like me ( who have patience) help this guy. People like you that dont realise this is a serious problem always makes the condition worse for the mentally ill patient.

Latest

Trending

Trending