The Student Room Group

I'm going to be a dad !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I love life
I am 24I left college at 19 after a useless college course ( a course designed to get you into work)I have never had a paid job apart from 3 days at MatalanI have never had a girlfriend, never kissed ( never will kiss because I don't want to, it is gross)I am still a virginStill live at home with my mum
but you were a virgin a week ago
I smell lies...

Scratch that, the lies easier to spot than Where's Wally at a nudist camp
Original post by thefatone
good names are tyrone if the it's a boy and shaniqua if it's a girl

They sound really chavvy
I am 28.
I have been with my girlfriend for 8 months, she has 2 kids aged 2 and 3 from a previous relationship.
We found out about 2 weeks ago that we are going to be parents.

I am on ESA but I would like a better income to raise our child, so I will try and find a well paid job. trouble is I have never had a job ( told my girlfriend I worked as a builder for several years but I had to make that up)

I will probably try and get a job as a private taxi driver for my first job. ( have my own car so shouldn't be too difficult to get a job on the taxis)

But I'm so happy, I didn't think I would ever be a dad but obviously now it is coming true. My current girlfriend is also my first ever girlfriend and I was a virgin up until I met her ( she doesn't know that , lol)

oh, what are some nice modern names for boys/girls these days ?!

cheers

Wow last week you said you were 24 in your thread now you skipped 4 years that is amazing also you were a virgin a week ago now your a dad.

I like the name Jack/Chris/Matthew for a boy for a girl Rebecca/Jessica/Rose.
my boys are
kayden
tai
jackson
Original post by Anonymous
but you were a virgin a week ago

He was 24 a week ago now he is 28!!
Reply 26
This thread tho and people think it's real 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mate, do better.
Reply 27
4/10. Sucked in quite a few people.
You made a thread a few weeks ago claimed to be a kissless virgin
Original post by shawtyb
my boys are
kayden
tai
jackson

my nephew is called Kayden , he is 5 tomorrow

How old are you if you don't mind me asking ?
Reply 30
Name your child "Job" because then at least you'll have one.
I am 28.
I have been with my girlfriend for 8 months, she has 2 kids aged 2 and 3 from a previous relationship.
We found out about 2 weeks ago that we are going to be parents.

I am on ESA but I would like a better income to raise our child, so I will try and find a well paid job. trouble is I have never had a job ( told my girlfriend I worked as a builder for several years but I had to make that up)

I will probably try and get a job as a private taxi driver for my first job. ( have my own car so shouldn't be too difficult to get a job on the taxis)

But I'm so happy, I didn't think I would ever be a dad but obviously now it is coming true. My current girlfriend is also my first ever girlfriend and I was a virgin up until I met her ( she doesn't know that , lol)

oh, what are some nice modern names for boys/girls these days ?!

cheers

If she is a girl call her Sequin and if its a boy call him Adam
my nephew is called Kayden , he is 5 tomorrow

How old are you if you don't mind me asking ?

my kayden is 5 too
and id rather not explain as i cba with the typical stipulation that goes with young parents. sorry
Original post by sleepysnooze
you've never had a job in your life yet you think you ought to be having a child...? errrrrr

a) I don't think he planned it.

b) I don't think he's having a kid at all.
Original post by malaikaxx
If she is a girl call her Sequin and if its a boy call him Adam

Cheers, I love the name Adam, have liked it for ages
Original post by shawtyb
my kayden is 5 too
and id rather not explain as i cba with the typical stipulation that goes with young parents. sorry

what does cba mean ?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
a) I don't think he planned it.

b) I don't think he's having a kid at all.

maybe I am or maybe I'm not, or maybe I'll have a kid later on in life or maybe I won't
Cheers, I love the name Adam, have liked it for ages

what does cba mean ?

maybe I am or maybe I'm not, or maybe I'll have a kid later on in life or maybe I won't

cba = cant be arsed/asked
Original post by dmy15
Vienna

Ugh. What if she grew up to marry a Mr Wurst? Then she'd be named after this:

How charming.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending