The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This is my fault in that I told other people about this. I regret this so much. God knows what people have been telling her. Ahh I wish I kept it to myself and maybe we would be ok again after time. Now I have to live with this forever.This pain I am feeling is too much to bear.Why did this happen? I will never get over this.I will never be happy again.
Original post by believeteam22
This is my fault in that I told other people about this. I regret this so much. God knows what people have been telling her. Ahh I wish I kept it to myself and maybe we would be ok again after time. Now I have to live with this forever.This pain I am feeling is too much to bear.Why did this happen? I will never get over this.I will never be happy again.

Good. If you'd taken our advice this wouldn't have happened. You chose to ignore it, and no you're miserable. You chose this unhappiness, so don't expect any sympathy.
One of the worst days of my life.

I came 30 min before class and I saw her sitting there. I went up to her and said hi. No response she just looked at me blankly.

Then I said listen let's talk about everything that has happened.
I explained to her about the blackmail thing, etc.
She said that I have been talking badly behind her back, that I lied to her, his things from her, etc.
She said she will NEVER be my friend again. She said she will never trust me again.
She said she regrets being my friend.
She regrets helping me.
She said she is a very good person and that I am not a good person.
She said so many hurtful things and I will never be able to forget this. It really hit my heart.

I apologised so many times but she said no, never again.

She said she will throw all the gifts i got for her over the past 3yrs in the bin. And she said you throw away all my gifts in the bin. This almost put me to tears.

Then it was time for class and I sat next to her and she said don't sit next to me. So I moved away.

And when class ended I said to her wait for me, I still have things to say.
She gave me a dirty look and walked away without saying anything.

So it is officially over. I saw it with my own two eyes. I almost cried in the class. I am really shaken but just trying to get home now in 1 piece.

It's the worst feeling ever. I cannot even think properly. I am shaking and I keep getting tears in my eyes.

This has been the worst experience ever in my life. I am inconsolable now.

we told you this would make you feel worse. We have no sympathy for you. I'm glad she did this, because hopefully it's finally shaken some sense into your thick skull.
One of the worst days of my life.

I came 30 min before class and I saw her sitting there. I went up to her and said hi. No response she just looked at me blankly.

Then I said listen let's talk about everything that has happened.
I explained to her about the blackmail thing, etc.
She said that I have been talking badly behind her back, that I lied to her, his things from her, etc.
She said she will NEVER be my friend again. She said she will never trust me again.
She said she regrets being my friend.
She regrets helping me.
She said she is a very good person and that I am not a good person.
She said so many hurtful things and I will never be able to forget this. It really hit my heart.

I apologised so many times but she said no, never again.

She said she will throw all the gifts i got for her over the past 3yrs in the bin. And she said you throw away all my gifts in the bin. This almost put me to tears.

Then it was time for class and I sat next to her and she said don't sit next to me. So I moved away.

And when class ended I said to her wait for me, I still have things to say.
She gave me a dirty look and walked away without saying anything.

So it is officially over. I saw it with my own two eyes. I almost cried in the class. I am really shaken but just trying to get home now in 1 piece.

It's the worst feeling ever. I cannot even think properly. I am shaking and I keep getting tears in my eyes.

This has been the worst experience ever in my life. I am inconsolable now.

please change
Original post by georgiaswift
we told you this would make you feel worse. We have no sympathy for you. I'm glad she did this, because hopefully it's finally shaken some sense into your thick skull.

Me too. Cue the wallowing in self-pity act. I'm glad she was totally straight up and told him how it is. If this isn't the 'closure' he needs to move on then I don't know what is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What exactly do you all mean when you say you told me this would happen? That's way generalised a statement.

This is the worst thing that could have happened.

I am legit feeling broken. I don't even know how to describe this. This is torture.
What exactly do you all mean when you say you told me this would happen? That's way generalised a statement.

I am legit feeling broken. I don't even know how to describe this. This is torture.

so what now? are u gona die, are u dead? u lost some of ur respect, lost abit of ur d1ck its all good it grows back even tho ur gona look like a **** wit for the next few weeks

We told you it was over for good and that arguing your case would just antagonize her further and lead to another emotional breakdown. She has made it perfectly clear where she stands. Now stop pestering her and move on with your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MountKimbie
But he'd rather post here, purposely go in the opposite direction of peoples advice, and then post the carnage that ensues.

This is why I feel troll.

Maybe it's time for reverse psychology.

Believeteam, go to her house and talk to her there. Just get it all out of your system! Don't move on!

:rolleyes:

Is that you in your avi? if so you look like a young Tom Cruise :colondollar:
Original post by frozen_fire
We told you it was over for good and that arguing your case would just antagonize her further and lead to another emotional breakdown. She has made it perfectly clear where she stands. Now stop pestering her and move on with your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had to try. I told her everything truthfully but she just would not listen and she said some hurtful things. I will never forget this. Now I know we are 100% done. But all I am left with is pain and hurt, regret. I am really shaken up.
Original post by chikane
Is that you in your avi? if so you look like a young Tom Cruise :colondollar:

Yeah it is..haha my mum says that too
Original post by MountKimbie
Yeah it is..haha my mum says that too

I thought it was at first! until i looked closer and saw someone standing next to you.
I had to try. I told her everything truthfully but she just would not listen and she said some hurtful things. I will never forget this. Now I know we are 100% done. But all I am left with is pain and hurt, regret. I am really shaken up.

How many days left until you break up for Easter? You need to use this time to get your s**t together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chikane
I thought it was at first! until i looked closer and saw someone standing next to you.

I had to crop her out didn't think my friends want to be on TSR
How many days left until you break up for Easter? You need to use this time to get your s**t together.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This week and 1 more week, then Easter break for 2 weeks. I don't think I will see her again, maybe once or twice. We don't have many classes left. She was in the class today and even though I was sitting on the other side, I felt extremely shaken and upset and honestly I was considering going home early. But I waited because we didn't finish our convo and I asked her to wait. She just walked off and gave me a dirty look.

How can someone be so cruel and cold hearted? I could never do this to someone.
This week and 1 more week, then Easter break for 2 weeks. I don't think I will see her again, maybe once or twice. We don't have many classes left. She was in the class today and even though I was sitting on the other side, I felt extremely shaken and upset and honestly I was considering going home early. But I waited because we didn't finish our convo and I asked her to wait. She just walked off and gave me a dirty look.

I'll repeat. You need to get your s**t together.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe she feels you are cruel because you said hurtful things behind her back and feels betrayed that someone who was a close friend would say things about her to other people (even though you said you didn't). Atleast she was honest with you and you can move on with your life.
You spoke to her and tried to make amends but it backfired on you and she wants NOTHING to do with you anymore, accept that your friendship is OVER for good.

If you feel very troubled, give Samaritans a call at 116 123 (free within the UK and Ireland). If you feel that it's going to be very difficult to move on, please have a meeting with your GP. There might be a more serious cause as to why it's hard for you to deal with rejection. I hope you feel better.
I'll repeat. You need to get your s**t together.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will try. Although I am failing badly at that so far.

Original post by chikane
Maybe she feels you are cruel because you said hurtful things behind her back and feels betrayed that someone who was a close friend would say things about her to other people (even though you said you didn't). Atleast she was honest with you and you can move on with your life.
You spoke to her and tried to make amends but it backfired on you and she wants NOTHING to do with you anymore, accept that your friendship is OVER for good.

She said I did more bad things than good things. She doesn't trust me. I did not do things. All I did was talk a couple of people asking them how can I repair my friendship with her. I have no idea what people have been telling her. Yes I know where we stand now, but that doesn't make it any more easier.
I know it's over. And there is nothing I can do to change that. I am helpless.
All I feel is pain, regret, anxiety, depression and misery.
I felt like I was going to have a breakdown in uni. I was so upset it, never in my life have I felt so bad. I think it will get easier when I don't see her anymore. In fact I will do my best to avoid her at all costs. Because just seeing her upsets me. I will just stay away.

Original post by BWV1007
If you feel very troubled, give Samaritans a call at 116 123 (free within the UK and Ireland). If you feel that it's going to be very difficult to move on, please have a meeting with your GP. There might be a more serious cause as to why it's hard for you to deal with rejection. I hope you feel better.

I feel very troubled. As a matter of fact, I emailed them last week and got a response, although it doesn't really help. As for the GP, now that I know where we stand, I am going to try and move on myself and see how I do. If things don't improve, then I will have to do something.
I think it will get easier when I don't see her anymore. In fact I will do my best to avoid her at all costs. Because just seeing her upsets me. I will just stay away.

If you put these words into practice then it will get easier. You should avoid her completely for the rest of uni and bury yourself in work. Then after uni is finished set new goals that revolve around your future self.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending