The Student Room Group

Whois Ill?

Poll

Are you feeling under the weather?

Are you getting those bugs that are going around?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Recovered from mine a few days ago :cute:

Glad I did because I'm singing solo in our school concert tomor... tonight :lol:
Life is an illness. Life means we must die.

#deep
Not any more :ahee: took 5 weeks ish to shift but finally finally have no more residual phlegm from my infection :woo:
Reply 4
Original post by KissMyAbs
Life is an illness. Life means we must die.

#deep

*heavy
Original post by Thomb
Are you getting those bugs that are going around?

Rarely, maybe once in a blue moon.
Reply 6
Original post by Kreme De Kreme
Rarely, maybe once in a blue moon.

Are you healthy?
Reply 7
So far 50% of TSR is ill in some way and the other 50% are spring beans...???? oh well rofl.:biggrin:
I currently have an infection. Yay. Not helped at all by having to take nasal spray as pain relief. :frown: Only another 8 days of antibiotics...
Reply 9
Original post by Tiger Rag
I currently have an infection. Yay. Not helped at all by having to take nasal spray as pain relief. :frown: Only another 8 days of antibiotics...

Sorry to hear that are you in bed?
Reply 10
Original post by Alexion
Recovered from mine a few days ago :cute:

Glad I did because I'm singing solo in our school concert tomor... tonight :lol:

Good luck or how did it go? (not sure about that one)
Original post by Thomb
Sorry to hear that are you in bed?

No. I'm not too bad. Just constantly full of snot and rather sore. GP said my nostrils are rather inflamed. :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by Tiger Rag
No. I'm not too bad. Just constantly full of snot and rather sore. GP said my nostrils are rather inflamed. :frown:

Oh I hope you get well soon :lovehug:
I'm not ill, but I think my hayfever is starting :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by Leviathan1741
I'm not ill, but I think my hayfever is starting :frown:

Already its a bit early for that is it not?
Original post by Thomb
Already its a bit early for that is it not?

Nope, hayfever season has already started unfortunately
Reply 16
Nope, hayfever season has already started unfortunately

OK I'll get some pills today I suffer real bad in the summer or have done the last couple of years.
Original post by Thomb
OK I'll get some pills today I suffer real bad in the summer or have done the last couple of years.

It's terrible isn't it? I've had hayfever pretty much all my life, although it seems to have been a bit better for the last couple of years. I've found that the key is to start taking hayfever tablets early, before your symptoms start, to prevent them from getting bad in the first place :smile:
Reply 18
It's terrible isn't it? I've had hayfever pretty much all my life, although it seems to have been a bit better for the last couple of years. I've found that the key is to start taking hayfever tablets early, before your symptoms start, to prevent them from getting bad in the first place :smile:

Good thinking I find tablets work really well. Oh and you've reminded me I have a ghost story I will tell it tonight.
Original post by Thomb
Good thinking I find tablets work really well. Oh and you've reminded me I have a ghost story I will tell it tonight.

Awesome, I'll look forward to it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest