The Student Room Group

Tight hug on second date

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CleverSquirrel
Mate i went to go pick up a bit of paper on my desk, and my boob decided to knock over a glass of juice :colonhash:

i mean i getcha that you get used to them:yep:

but have you ever got it when you're tyring to like get passed someone sat on a chair and its a tight squeeze, so as you side step past them, Mr Boob over here will glide past, touching the person's back on the chair, so they think i purposly did that, but like- i cant help it.....you can vacuum pack these organic milk sacs can you :colonhash:

Yes ! I absolutely get this , totally .

And if someone accidently touches your boob (which can happen)and totally FREAAAAK out. Chill it's okay aha they're there and they stick out so it's cool calm down :laugh:
If you haven't made out on the first date, just cut her off.
Reply 22
Original post by l'etranger
If you haven't made out on the first date, just cut her off.

Lol no
Original post by Supernova91
Good :love:

:sly:
Original post by Sebor900
Lol no

I'm not joking, this is actually how I act, I wouldn't be mad but I would just ask someone else. To be honest I think the idea of dating is weird, you go out with your girl if you're already together, you don't go ask stacey if she wants to go on a date with you and put on your best suit.
sly ? 🤔
Original post by 0to100
sly ? 🤔

thought they took this thread down...

and I dont feel sly or think you're sly, that's just the expression I have so I put it
Original post by 0to100

Are you dancing in your profile pic?
Original post by 0to100
thought they took this thread down...

and I dont feel sly or think you're sly, that's just the expression I have so I put it

I can find better ways of describing that facial expression . Sly isn't one of them lol
I can find better ways of describing that facial expression . Sly isn't one of them lol

>_> go on then
even if it were tight it still could be a friendly gesture and nothing more. :redface:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
even if it were tight it still could be a friendly gesture and nothing more. :redface:

Are u wearing your new choker on your avi ?
Are u wearing your new choker on your avi ?

mhm.
Original post by 0to100
>_> go on then

Like 'da ***'
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
mhm.

Like it x
Like it x

thank you :h:
x
Like 'da ***'

true. does look like that.
but it's more like, mischievously wondering why you put :love:
Original post by 0to100
true. does look like that.
but it's more like, mischievously wondering why you put :love:

why not :tongue:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
erm i wouldnt think of it too much! she was being friendly! :yep: maybe she likes you?
I would have thought them having a second date would have been the giveaway here :dunce:
Don't our boobs always touch u when we hug u ? I never realised this until I hugged one of my females friends , like damn u can feel boob !!

Why else do you think guys like hugs from girls? You've discovered the conspiracy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending