The Student Room Group

I really want a girlfriend! What do i do?

Scroll to see replies

The saga continues...
Guys soz to break the news but I’m actually a sad 53 year old troll who sits topless in his stained pants all day who likes to stalk young women on student websites like here. @Rugbygirl2k16 was gonna be my next victim but she’s a savvy lass who knows what she’s doing, so you caught me out girl!

(Still love you though 😉❤️)
Original post by Anonymous
Guys soz to break the news but I’m actually a sad 53 year old troll who sits topless in his stained pants all day who likes to stalk young women on student websites like here. @Rugbygirl2k16 was gonna be my next victim but she’s a savvy lass who knows what she’s doing, so you caught me out girl!

Well this puts a different perspective on this thread...
this thread is iconic

Get and there and hit up some girls
Reply 166
Get out there and hit up some girls.
Why does this sound like something that Fasih guy would post?
Original post by Know Your Enemy
Why does this sound like something that Fasih guy would post?

I've started to wonder that as well. That Fasih guy is proper desperate
Original post by tiarichards16
I've started to wonder that as well. That Fasih guy is proper desperate

Desperate is a bit of an understatement for @Fasih123. I actually feel sorry for him if his only way of getting proper enjoyment is by acting that way. It's obvious that OP isn't Fasih though, as the posts are actually articulated well and grammar is up-to-scratch. The title just sounds a lot like something Fasih would moan about.
Someone who I’ve messaged please confirm I’m not someone called ‘fasih’? Don’t say may username though please (privacy)

Btw I’m glad I got so many responses, in all honesty I’m not desperate for a relationship at all, I’m 18 and tbh not ready at all, I just wanted advice if it comes about

I thought if pretended I was desperate it would get responses and I’m glad it worked

Thanks for all your help :smile: glad that being a troll for a day worked
Desperate is a bit of an understatement for @Fasih123. I actually feel sorry for him if his only way of getting proper enjoyment is by acting that way. It's obvious that OP isn't Fasih though, as the posts are actually articulated well and grammar is up-to-scratch. The title just sounds a lot like something Fasih would moan about.

His whining on this website is so mind numbingly boring and pathetic, no wonder he's lonely
Someone who I’ve messaged please confirm I’m not someone called ‘fasih’? Don’t say may username though please (privacy)

Btw I’m glad I got so many responses, in all honesty I’m not desperate for a relationship at all, I’m 18 and tbh not ready at all, I just wanted advice if it comes about

I thought if pretended I was desperate it would get responses and I’m glad it worked

I didn't mean to suggest that you actually were Fasih but apologies if that's how I came across. It was obvious you were someone different because Fasih's posts lack the sense and grammar that yours have.

What I meant was your post sounded like something he would say.
Original post by tiarichards16
His whining on this website is so mind numbingly boring and pathetic, no wonder he's lonely

True. :laugh: Got to give him credit for the fact he's making his presence known, though (despite the fact his presence isn't wanted if desperation is all he's going to convey).
True. :laugh: Got to give him credit for the fact he's making his presence known, though (despite the fact his presence isn't wanted if desperation is all he's going to convey).

We should send this to him:

Pick five girls you’re interested in and introduce yourself. If more than one is receptive, make a note of your first choice and an insurance (incase it doesn’t work out with the first girl).

Ask the girl (first choice) what she likes in a guy and if you fit the entry requirements, you got yourself a girl! If not, try your luck with your insurance.

If neither work out you can always take a gap year to work on yourself so you have better chances of getting in next year.
I would but don't want to stoop down to his level by discussing him anymore.

True
Original post by cat_mac
Pick five girls you’re interested in and introduce yourself. If more than one is receptive, make a note of your first choice and an insurance (incase it doesn’t work out with the first girl).

Ask the girl (first choice) what she likes in a guy and if you fit the entry requirements, you got yourself a girl! If not, try your luck with your insurance.

If neither work out you can always take a gap year to work on yourself so you have better chances of getting in next year.

Thanks. On a gap year right now 👍
Thanks. On a gap year right now 👍

I'm so confused right now as I skipped all the previous pages and read what that guy said. Sooo can like someone plz explain what's going on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending