The Student Room Group

Having sex while wearing a hijab?

Hi, so basically I was wondering what your reaction would be if a girl who wore a head scarf (hijab) tried to initiate having sex with you, e.g. if she was pretty or had a good body but wore a hijab, how would you react?
I'm asking because I know in the country I live in there are many girls head-veiled and if I initiated things with a guy it wouldn't be very weird, it would actually be relatively easy to get with someone. I don't dress in a conservative way (abaya [full body dress] or etc., am not against tight clothing) the only thing is that I do wear the headscarf.
However I wanted to know what the response would be like if I was in a foreigner/Western country and was flirting with a man. I know some people here and in some other Arab countries flirt back despite me wearing a hijab and if not sex then they are open to doing other things. But if I were to be in England or somewhere else for example, what would people say?
Thank you

Scroll to see replies

I honestly don't know - cuz I don't wear a hijab. Wouldn't you not take it off when you are going to do it though, assuming you are doing it in a private place and all - and that literally everything else is gone...

Sorry I couldn't be of more help - I'm not a dude; but if they know you, I hope they respect you decision ^_^
Reply 2
Yeh if they have a hijab fetish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's something about de-flowering a hijabi, it's the whole innocent and taboo thing :perv:

Posted from OtherWorld
Reply 4
Original post by mr T 999
There's something about de-flowering a hijabi, it's the whole innocent and taboo thing :perv:

Posted from OtherWorld

HAHA I'm pretty sure I am the least innocent from my friendship group and I am the hijabi one :colone:
Original post by mr T 999

Posted from OtherWorld

Lol :rofl::rofl:
Haha, why not
Been wanting to do this for ages, I don't know any Muslim girls though :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, so basically I was wondering what your reaction would be if a girl who wore a head scarf (hijab) tried to initiate having sex with you, e.g. if she was pretty or had a good body but wore a hijab, how would you react?
I'm asking because I know in the country I live in there are many girls head-veiled and if I initiated things with a guy it wouldn't be very weird, it would actually be relatively easy to get with someone. I don't dress in a conservative way (abaya [full body dress] or etc., am not against tight clothing) the only thing is that I do wear the headscarf.
However I wanted to know what the response would be like if I was in a foreigner/Western country and was flirting with a man. I know some people here and in some other Arab countries flirt back despite me wearing a hijab and if not sex then they are open to doing other things. But if I were to be in England or somewhere else for example, what would people say?
Thank you

I dont understand why you want to be in the UK, wear a hijab and filrt and "go on the pull" for sex. I think you'll have an easier time not wearing the hijab because yeah a lot of guys might assume youre muslim and waiting until marriage. I dont understand why you would wear the hijab because zina is a greater sin than not wearing hijab and wearing it will just make it weird with what you want to do. It's quite a contradiction because when I see muslim girls in hijab especially in UK where it's not commonly worn, I tend to assume theyre making an effort so theyre good girls. But I've known muslim girls who wear hijab who have boyfriends and sex so it's not as shocking to me, but I've travelled to arab countries and seen this, before I travelled I wouldnt have thought it happened as much so I'd have been more shocked to see it. It's just a contradiction and I still assume hijab girls are mostly fairly good girls.
Reply 9
Thank you

it's a common thing in my country that men having a hijab fetish (like me) . i always ask my wife to wear hijab during sex.
I would love to get in touch with a hijab girl as I think they are truly beautiful. 😊😊😊😊
Lol hijabis in London do the most, trust me
Reply 12
Original post by babyadamkins
I dont understand why you want to be in the UK, wear a hijab and filrt and "go on the pull" for sex. I think you'll have an easier time not wearing the hijab because yeah a lot of guys might assume youre muslim and waiting until marriage. I dont understand why you would wear the hijab because zina is a greater sin than not wearing hijab and wearing it will just make it weird with what you want to do. It's quite a contradiction because when I see muslim girls in hijab especially in UK where it's not commonly worn, I tend to assume theyre making an effort so theyre good girls. But I've known muslim girls who wear hijab who have boyfriends and sex so it's not as shocking to me, but I've travelled to arab countries and seen this, before I travelled I wouldnt have thought it happened as much so I'd have been more shocked to see it. It's just a contradiction and I still assume hijab girls are mostly fairly good girls.

It is not a contradiction, it is personal decision to choose which peices of faith are more important.

I personally would have no problem popping my nob in a girl wearing a hijab.
Reply 13
Lol girl I don't know what going on in that head of yours but you gotta get back to studying and get your shizzle together
Hormones driving you crazy
HAHA I'm pretty sure I am the least innocent from my friendship group and I am the hijabi one :colone:

OMG THATS THE SAME WITH ME! I’m the hijabi in my class and I’m the least innocent at the same time, I hate it when people stereotype me with other hijabis without getting to know me!
Thank you

If the pants are off. Pointless wearing hijab! CONDOM is in season now.
OMG THATS THE SAME WITH ME! I’m the hijabi in my class and I’m the least innocent at the same time, I hate it when people stereotype me with other hijabis without getting to know me!

Agree hijabi girls are naughty
Thank you

I wouldn't have sex with a girl wearing a hijab lol!
Reply 18
Its allright hijab or no hijab what you need is to give and take good sex. Thats all
Well take off the hijab or stop being a whore bcos you contribute to the filthy way kuffar look at hijabis

Latest