The Student Room Group

Start date

I'm heading down this Wednesday for PRTC 8/05/19
BRTC 12/06/19
Anyone got same dates?
I have same PRTC but my intake isn't until 6/8/19!
You nervous for Wednesday?
Reply 2
I'm abit nervous mate what about you and how are you getting down tomorrow? I'm getting to tring for around 1 o'clock.
Original post by marveldinosaur
Reply 3
I'm abit nervous mate what about you and how are you getting down tomorrow? I'm getting to tring for around 1 o'clock.

Original post by GatesyB
Original post by GatesyB

I'm quite nervous, sort of more excited now, was really nervous this morning for some reason 😂 I'm driving up from Devon, hoping to get there at a similar sort of time.
Really nervous about the fitness test, I've worked hard but idk if it's enough haha
Reply 5
I'm more excited than anything else I've worked hard for the fitness so I'm not to worried about it to much I'll see you tomorrow around 1 my name's bayley by the way what's yours?
Original post by GatesyB
I'm more excited than anything else I've worked hard for the fitness so I'm not to worried about it to much I'll see you tomorrow around 1 my name's bayley by the way what's yours?

Awesome, hope your journey is alright! My name's Molly😁
Reply 7
You to have a safe journey I'll see you tomorrow.
Awesome, hope your journey is alright! My name's Molly😁

Quick Reply

Latest