The Student Room Group

UCAS applications

just curious to see if those planning to go to uni 2021 have sent off their application yet?
and if you have, have you got any offers or any responses back yet?

i’ve sent mine to be looked at by my teacher and for her to input references in im pretty sure.. so once that is done then...
Reply 1
where have you applied and for what subject?
Original post by birights
just curious to see if those planning to go to uni 2021 have sent off their application yet?
and if you have, have you got any offers or any responses back yet?

i’ve sent mine to be looked at by my teacher and for her to input references in im pretty sure.. so once that is done then...

If you have a look here you’ll find loads of responses! https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6680478
scottish applicant here ! college sent away my application on friday, applied to glasgow edi dundee and strathclyde for llb scots law and italian/french :smile: wbu?
Original post by brokestudent3
scottish applicant here ! college sent away my application on friday, applied to glasgow edi dundee and strathclyde for llb scots law and italian/french :smile: wbu?

hey! i’m the same i’ve applied to scots law at strathclyde and glasgow n edi
Original post by meganLs16
hey! i’m the same i’ve applied to scots law at strathclyde and glasgow n edi

i saw ur post on the other thread! have you sat ur lnat yet n has ur application been sent away?
yes!! i sat it on the 5th of october and i sent my application 2 weeks ago x
do you want added to the snap groups? xx
do you want added to the snap groups? xx

which ones are there? also good luck! xx
which ones are there? also good luck! xx

glasgow edi and stirling x
glasgow edi and stirling x

just the glasgow one! i’m in one for edi x
ooh what edi one are you on? x
ooh what edi one are you on? x

it’s literally just called Edinburgh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 if you’re already in it? x
omg yeh same i am x
omg yeh same i am x

i got added like yesterday or the day before if that narrows down who i am x
i don’t remember did i add u on snap from the chat, linda ? x

yeah it’s janhavi! x
Reply 16

(sorry for the late response) thats cool omg good luck! keep us updated :-) i’ve applied to loughborough, portsmouth, uwe bristol, surrey and swansea for criminology! im still waiting on my teacher to finish their reference aha
Original post by birights
(sorry for the late response) thats cool omg good luck! keep us updated :-) i’ve applied to loughborough, portsmouth, uwe bristol, surrey and swansea for criminology! im still waiting on my teacher to finish their reference aha

Good luck with your applications @birights!

I was a student in Swansea University and I now work in the Admissions Office, if you have any questions then let me know and I'd be happy to answer! if you'd rather chat to some of our current students instead then you can find Krystal, a 2nd year Criminology and Criminal Justice student here :smile:

We also have a Virtual Open Evening coming up on Jan 7th, if that interests you. It's a good opportunity to chat with academics, admissions staff and student ambassadors :smile:

- Mia, Admissions Office
I sent mine off last Tuesday I think and heard back with an unconditional for Strathclyde on Thursday :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Abbykerr03
I sent mine off last Tuesday I think and heard back with an unconditional for Strathclyde on Thursday :smile:

ah thats awesome! have you applied anywhere else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending