The Student Room Group

Someone is stalking me. What do I do?

My dad brought a car 2 years ago from his best friend and everything was fine for a year until the friend offered to fix dad's car. Weeks later, dad visited the friend to thank him and the friend was saying strange things. When we go on family trips, we discuss private matters in the car and somehow, the friend was talking about all our provate matters. My mum called my dad a name and the friend told dad about the name. I think the car is bugged of either a camera or recording device. what do I do as my dad is poor and can't afford a new car. Does the friend need to be arrested? Is this a crime? How do I find the device?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Btw, the friend doesn't go on family trips with us. In fact, he never travels in the car with us
Reply 2
I'm propper sure I'm not. The friend has a criminal record and my mum and sibling always stay away from him. My dad made a promise not to talk about anything private with him. I can deffo trust my dad since he never breaks a promise. Once, I argued with my parents about my grades in the car and when my dad visited him, the friend started talking about how I should improve my grades (I was ith my dad on that day).
Reply 3
He shouldn't kno about my grades because my dad never discusses my grades and studies with anyone except my mum and siblings
Maybe call the police?? Idk just a bright suggestion
Reply 5
Original post by Sharon033
Maybe call the police?? Idk just a bright suggestion

But I have no evidence. I'm thinking of finding the device then calling the police but I don't know where it's implanted
Reply 6
Sorry for not mentioning but my dad was suprised and shocked. The friend has a history of being a pedophile.
Reply 7
idkwtd
Use an emp, works 100% of the time
Reply 9
Original post by HaydenFordz
Use an emp, works 100% of the time

Do you think I should build one or buy one off the Internet?
Original post by Anonymous
Do you think I should build one or buy one off the Internet?

Depends really, do you have the knowledge to build one, or do you mind paying a bit of a premium to buy one. Also keep your phone away from the EMP
Just what I was about to say
My meerkat is going crazy!
Original post by HaydenFordz
Just what I was about to say

Ye.
Srry everyone, I forgot to mention that the friend is actually his brother. My dad's family is against him because of my mum. They hate my mum. She didn't do anything.
But I'm just asking what to do because I don't want to be in danger.
troll confirmed
I'm stupid 😂
Original post by Qxi.xli
troll confirmed

Serious, I'm not a troll. I just hate talking about my dad's family.
Original post by Anonymous
Ye.

have you decided about the EMP?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending