The Student Room Group

Update on applications

I sent in my EU21N form since the 13th of September and have not received any correspondence from the student finance England. The school has started and am about to be withdrawn from my studies for non fee payment. Pls help me
Original post by Nneamaka
I sent in my EU21N form since the 13th of September and have not received any correspondence from the student finance England. The school has started and am about to be withdrawn from my studies for non fee payment. Pls help me

Hi, why did you apply so late? It currently takes up to 8 weeks to be assessed.

If you applied on the 13/09/2021 then you should allow until November to be assessed.

If you inform your university they are usually fine to wait and increase their deadline.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, why did you apply so late? It currently takes up to 8 weeks to be assessed.

If you applied on the 13/09/2021 then you should allow until November to be assessed.

If you inform your university they are usually fine to wait and increase their deadline.

Thanks, Isaac

I applied for the student finance since July and after several back and forth evidence provision, on the 12th they then said I was not qualified and that I should fill in the EU21N form and send back and I did that on the 13th September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending