The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends entirely on the girl, so no information that we give is going to help you get your end away.
Girls have electronic brains, if you want to influence her feelings about you, point your tv remote controll at her and zap!

And yes they do fantasise, why wouldn't they? :wink:
Reply 3
all girls think about boys they fancy. just like all guys think about girls they fancy
every girl is different so who knows how far every girl is willing to go
If she's a slut expect you to go all the way, and then some. If she's frigid, expect her to cry 'rape' the second you make eye contact.

Of course, there is the in-between part that most women occupy, whereby she'll go so far, but since you've only been on one date, probably not far.

Cue the list of pointless posts.
The Mudman
Cue the list of pointless posts.

omfg!!!!!!!!!111111 lololololol yeh she wud go all da way if u sed u likd her. /pointless

All pointless posts have now been covered, no need for anymore to appear. :smile:
Reply 6
Anonymous

All answers well come thanks.

:confused:
black_mamba
omfg!!!!!!!!!111111 lololololol yeh she wud go all da way if u sed u likd her. /pointless

All pointless posts have now been covered, no need for anymore to appear. :smile:

:yy: Thanks for the illustration. It is at this point the pointless posts begin.
Reply 8
I think it's all pretty much been covered here...ever girl is different, so therefore cant give you a decent answer...

and of course us girls fantasise! gotta keep things interesting now dont we? :wink:

i personally wouldnt go "that far" due to only having seen each other once before...however, seeing as it's at your place its much more secluded...so things may well happen....

but thats nothing you didnt already know really is it?? :wink:
Anonymous
Ok i've recently had a date with a certain girl to the cinema and it went well. I know she liked me from before any way so i've invited her round to my gaff to watch a movie. Anyway if a guy said this to you (ladies) and you really liked him how far would you go.

I dunno. I reckon if you're really lucky you could push it to the dishes and most of the ironing.
Reply 10
They don't.
Reply 11
Like most people have said, every girl is different, this can even be extended to a purely scientific level - variation in male and female brains extends across a spectrum with an infinite number of possibilities. This means that a better way to approach such situations is not to separate males and females into completely separate worlds of thinking, we are more similar and diverse than we realise, and if we approach people this way, it becomes much easier than thinking "what would the opposite sex do in this situation?". That said, of course their are gender differences that exist, on a social and genetic level, and that has to be taken to account in relationships, but many exceptions to these rules exist, and the mentality that men are from mars and women are from venus are perpetuated by pop-psychologists and media who wish to retain the romantic idea of creating a huge gulf between the sexes, highly exaggerating and compartmentalising their differences.
There's me ranting again :p: When it comes to gender I tend to have a lot to say :biggrin:

Personally, I heard..... that girls think by a sophisticated form of connect four. Theres reasons why they all carry little handbags, and goto the toilet in groups. whilst they're away in the bathroom where nobody can see they open up their little bags and then have to decide between the little yellow coins and the little red coins. Now, when they make a decision what they do in eyeliner is get one of their friends to write what the decision is about on one of the little coins... 'yellow' for a nice thing to do, 'red' for a bad thing to do...

Then, whilst another one of their friends distracts them whilst chatting about makeup, flowers, fluffy bunnies and kittens another friend quick as a flash, pulls the distracted girls hair back and forces the chosen coin into their head through the ear canal. upon entry, depending on how full the connections are, depends on the intensity of the decision.

And this...... (or so I've heard) is how girls think.
Reply 13
Well, in response to the title question: The basic mechanics of the human mind reflect a process of pattern matching or rather recognition. In a "moment of reflection", new situations and new experiences are judged against recalled ones and judgements are made. In order to make these judgements, the intellect maintains present experience and sorts relevant past experience. It does this while keeping present and past experience distinct and separate. The intellect can mix, match, merge, sift, and sort concepts, perceptions, and experience. This process is called reasoning. Logic is the science of reasoning. I believe that this, in a nutshell, is how girls think...
See. All pointless. :rolleyes:
i wouldnt go far at all...especially a first date..i'm quite mysterious...i would make him wait and fantasise lol!
and yes i do fantasise abt guys i fancy.. its pretty hardcore...i blame hormones :O)
Reply 16
How do girls think? The ultimate question a man tries to answer throughout his life and never quite manages to answer it, its probably harder to answer than the Meaning of Life!

Girls...complicated things and weird in their moods, beware in the middle of the month, don't say anything you might regret because it will come back to haunt you 3 years later when even you have forgotten what you said but she hasn't! Oh and never, ever, not in a million years have a arguement with girls, you WILL lose as girls are never wrong!

However, what they do offer makes all the problems worthwhile!

The person that can answer how girls think should get a noble prize, he/she would be the most intelligent person ever to grace this earth! Hugh Hefner? The Hoff maybe...

I am so going to get neg repped...so before anyone does so, this is meant in jest! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Graham
Reply 17
When will people realise that things like this can't be answered by people in a forum? It's like those threads that ask AM I pREGNAnT?!!! How the hell are we supposed to know?
Reply 18
gbduo
How do girls think? The ultimate question a man tries to answer throughout his life and never quite manages to answer it, its probably harder to answer than the Meaning of Life!

Girls...complicated things and weird in their moods, beware in the middle of the month, don't say anything you might regret because it will come back to haunt you 3 years later when even you have forgotten what you said but she hasn't! Oh and never, ever, not in a million years have a arguement with girls, you WILL lose as girls are never wrong!

However, what they do offer makes all the problems worthwhile!

The person that can answer how girls think should get a noble prize, he/she would be the most intelligent person ever to grace this earth! Hugh Hefner? The Hoff maybe...

I am so going to get neg repped...so before anyone does so, this is meant in jest! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Graham

haha spot on, more like +ve rep :cool:
banksy
When will people realise that things like this can't be answered by people in a forum? It's like those threads that ask AM I pREGNAnT?!!! How the hell are we supposed to know?

That depends. Do you reckon I'm pregnant?

Latest

Trending

Trending