Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to chat a women up. watch

Announcements

Hi. I'm 18 and I identify as a gay man . I have had a fair bit of sex with quite a few men who I have all met online through facebook, grindr etc. Recently I have wondered what it would be like to at least try a women once. I have been unable to find any online apps to meet women so I will have to try nightclubs etc. But how do I chat one up. What do I do. What do I say. I need help. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Da serious ****? :lolwut: you're gay and wanna pick up a ladeh?

(Original post by pocahontas lol)
    Da serious ****? :lolwut: you're gay and wanna pick up a ladeh?
    I wanna try it just once as I am not 100% sure I'm gay or Bi. At least once.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    You could try the direct approach: 'Hello, I'm gay - at least I think I am...........Fancy a shag?'

On second thoughts, perhaps that might not have too much success.

Spoiler:
    Show
    No idea. I'm not gay or bi.

ReputationRep:
    what the hell??

ReputationRep:
    First, learn how to spell woman

ReputationRep:
    try complimenting her hair or something...still sounds sick doe

ReputationRep:
    OP i like dink too (no homo)
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by n_hundred)
    what the hell??
    Don't you mean, W.T.F? literally! :eek:

Perhaps a new acronym is needed: W.S.I.F? What Should I ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi. I'm 18 and I identify as a gay man . I have had a fair bit of sex with quite a few men who I have all met online through facebook, grindr etc. Recently I have wondered what it would be like to at least try a women once. I have been unable to find any online apps to meet women so I will have to try nightclubs etc. But how do I chat one up. What do I do. What do I say. I need help. Thank you.
    You be honest with her and tell her that you expect nothing serious out of the relationship and you are just I dunno considering your options. You make sure she understands that it's just a one night fling and so she doesn't expect anything more. Women are nice if men are honest with them. (I am a woman so I know)

Posted from TSR Mobile

try complimenting her hair or something...still sounds sick doe

ReputationRep:
    I wanna try it just once as I am not 100% sure I'm gay or Bi. At least once.
    Oh okay then Well in that case...

don't try to purposefully be a douche to prove to yourself/others that you're straight or could still get ****ed by a girl even though you're gay. :rolleyes: You need to go the same route as a straight dude to get a woman, and that means just be respectful, for starters. I can't give you exact tips, but keeping the mantra of being respectful and confident and not a creep never fails.

(Original post by TheTechN1304)
    First, learn how to spell woman
    Thanks. I don't seem to be able to edit my post.
    Do I just go to a club and try my luck. Approach all the single women and just ask for a shag outright. What do I say.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I don't seem to be able to edit my post.
    Do I just go to a club and try my luck. Approach all the single women and just ask for a shag outright. What do I say.
    why don't you ask some of your female friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uberteknik)
    You could try the direct approach: 'Hello, I'm gay - at least I think I am...........Fancy a shag?'

On second thoughts, perhaps that might not have too much success.

Spoiler:
    Show
    No idea. I'm not gay or bi.
    That would work well actaully, its funny. Just make sure you come across like you are kidding.

ReputationRep:
    Something tells me OP asking for tips on how to get "a women"

means he's not one of those gays surrounded by women. Not all gays are fab, booboo :talkhand:

ReputationRep:
    If you're not finding yourself physically attracted to any women, I'd say that you're not bi and you can skip having uncomfortable sex.

I didn't have to bang a bloke to work out I was straight.

I don't really have any and certainly none I would consider talking like that with.

(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    If you're not finding yourself physically attracted to any women, I'd say that you're not bi and you can skip having uncomfortable sex.

I didn't have to bang a bloke to work out I was straight.
    The thing is I am beginning to become attracted to women and do at least wanna try it so I can see I have done it.

ReputationRep:
    you can talk about anything i.e. the weather

"Hi there! Great day for a f***"

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.