The Student Room Group

Just caught my brother playing with his you know what

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
If he wasn't clearly jacking off, he was probably readjusting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Man.bear.pig
Ok. What? Do you know what masturbating is? :s-smilie: It's quite clear to tell if someone is doing it. Was he full going at it just like tongue hanging out, sweaty, moaning and spread eagle on the bed buttnaked sandpapering the firewood? Or was it just like being 11 giggling and rubbing his *******s under the cloth of his pants? Like did you see penis?

Obviously the latter :O
Original post by Anonymous
Obviously the latter :O

ok so why the thread? and are you male or female?

and no it's not obvious because I had to ask. you made a deal like he was jerking off to the girl.
Once again poor kid. Can't even **** in peace without someone making a thread about him blowing it out of proportion. He even has to lowkey masturbate, poor guy.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
ok so why the thread? and are you male or female?

and no it's not obvious because I had to ask. you made a deal like he was jerking off to the girl.

I just don't like how he's just willingly playing with it in front of his sister.
I just don't like how he's just willingly playing with it in front of his sister.

why are you anonymous? ugh watever.
Original post by Dinaa
Leave him alone :erm:

Spoiler

op is oxbridge material

all ok
That's the thing, I wouldn't care if it was just him but he was casually chatting with my sis and he was just playing with it right in front of her. It was disgusting!!! Btw he's 10, almost 11.

I would usually say leave it be, however I agree its not right to do it infront of your sister. Just consider the fact he's 10, its all new to him. There are bounderies with this so yes in this case I think you telling your parent was the right thing to do. In future, should you catch him doing it again but alone, leave him be :L.
Reply 28

Jealous?
This must be a troll.

Please.
Original post by 0lut0
This thread actually gave me a strange erection.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut:
I have heard of a case where a an 8 year old boy practised (you know what) on his 5 year old sister.

Stuff like this are disgusting to hear, it shows lack of home training.

I would tell him off and tell your parents aswell.
Original post by 0lut0
This thread actually gave me a strange erection.

Posted from TSR Mobile

seek help. and is that you in your av?
Reply 33
Original post by German123
I have heard of a case where a an 8 year old boy practised (you know what) on his 5 year old sister.

Stuff like this are disgusting to hear, it shows lack of home training.

I would tell him off and tell your parents aswell.

Surely that is excellent home training?
Original post by Quady
Surely that is excellent home training?

Hell no.
Reply 35
Hell no.

Was it in the garden or at school or somewhere?
Original post by swagyolo420
Attach a blender to his penis

Posted from TSR Mobile

This made me laugh
Original post by Quady
Was it in the garden or at school or somewhere?

No, it was at home.

Either way(location does not matter) stuff like that are still disgusting and shows bad parenting.

If you can't look after and train up your child/children then why bother have them in the first place? seems pointless to me.
Reply 38
No, it was at home.

Either way(location does not matter) stuff like that are still disgusting and shows bad parenting.

If you can't look after and train up your child/children then why bother have them in the first place? seems pointless to me.

Well location matters.
Either its home training or its not.

How would you haved trained a 5yo and an 8yo not to have done that?
Original post by Quady
Well location matters.
Either its home training or its not.

How would you haved trained a 5yo and an 8yo not to have done that?

Well, I don't have kids but I would be watching them and what they do and be strict for instance, restricting them from watching certain stuff.

5 and 8 year olds can do a lot than what we can imagine and parents need to be careful these days especially with technology.

Edit: My mums friend children who are 8 and 11 have a blackberry phone. I don't think 8 year olds should have a phone unless they are mature because that is a young age. I never had a phone at that stage of my life.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending