The Student Room Group

Friendships

I'm currently in year 12 and my best friend is walking all over me. All I want to do is pass my subjects and have a good time but she is constantly lying to me and trying to get her way. I want to stop this happening without being a :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:, any advice?
Original post by Vee807
I'm currently in year 12 and my best friend is walking all over me. All I want to do is pass my subjects and have a good time but she is constantly lying to me and trying to get her way. I want to stop this happening without being a :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:, any advice?

There's no need to worry about being a :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:, you don't need someone like that in your life. Yes it may be awkward but perhaps it's best not being friends at all with someone who makes you miserable.
Original post by Vee807

Let her go and find a friend that can treat you better

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending