The Student Room Group

Adding passport number to application.

Hi,

When I applied, I didn't have a passport, so I had to send my birth certificate to them. Now that it is back, I'm scared sending this as evidence for student finance will take too long and I'll miss accommodation. Is there a way to now add my passport details to my application so I don't have to post evidence? Would it be easier to cancel and reapply? Would reapplying be possible immediately or have any negative consequences to my application?
Original post by SaidLeLeprechaun
Hi,

When I applied, I didn't have a passport, so I had to send my birth certificate to them. Now that it is back, I'm scared sending this as evidence for student finance will take too long and I'll miss accommodation. Is there a way to now add my passport details to my application so I don't have to post evidence? Would it be easier to cancel and reapply? Would reapplying be possible immediately or have any negative consequences to my application?

Hi SaidLeLeprechaun,

If you have provided your birth certificate along with a birth/adoption certificate declaration form, then we will not require you to send in your original passport unless there is an issue with your birth certificate or declaration form.

Thanks

Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending