The Student Room Group

UCAS Applications + Uni group chat threads 2019 **Official Thread**

Hiya, are you applying to university? Introduce yourself and tell us where you're applying. :biggrin: If you can't find your chat make a new thread here and tag in @Puddles the Monkey!
Course:
Universities:
A level / IB / Higher grades:
GCSE grades:
Extracurriculars:

Share as much detail as you're comfortable with. :h:

Below is a list of subject and university-specific group chats/application threads which you might like to get involved in. Click +Show next to the letter your uni starts with below and the links will appear:

University Applicant Threads:

ABC

DEF

GHI

JKL

MNO

PQR

STU

WXYZ

International:
Hong Kong
Ireland
USA/Ivy League
Canada
Australia
Netherlands

Other:
Teacher Training
Disabled Students
Mature Students
Italian Applicants

Subject Applicant Threads:

ABC

DEF

GHI

JKL

MNO

PQR

STU

VWXYZ

(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

This looks amazing :woo:

These threads are super helpful so if you can't find one for your unis you should set them up :woo: If you need a hand with doing this let one of us know and we'll show you how and get them added to the list :woo:
Original post by Snufkin
Hiya, are you applying to university? Introduce yourself and tell us where you're applying. :biggrin:

Course:
Universities:
A level / IB / Higher grades:
GCSE grades:
Extracurriculars:

Below is a list of subject and university-specific group chats/application threads which you might like to get involved in. Click Show Spoiler below and the links will appear:

University Applicant Threads:

Spoiler

Subject Applicant Threads:

Spoiler

Hey!

Could we set up a Liverpool John Moores University thread please?

Alice
(Official LJMU rep)
Original post by Liverpool John Moores
Hey!

Could we set up a Liverpool John Moores University thread please?

Alice
(Official LJMU rep)

You can make one if you want. :smile:
Original post by Snufkin
You can make one if you want. :smile:

Hey!

I'm applying for UWE Bristol 2019 Entry, how do I make a thread for this?? I'm new to the forums!
Original post by haydenfacey
Hey!

I'm applying for UWE Bristol 2019 Entry, how do I make a thread for this?? I'm new to the forums!

Go to the University of the West of England forum and click the button that says 'start new discussion'.
If anyone is applying for a mathematics course at QMUL (undergrad) I am happy to talk with you. :smile:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey

These threads are super helpful so if you can't find one for your unis you should set them up :woo: If you need a hand with doing this let one of us know and we'll show you how and get them added to the list :woo:

Hi!

Can we get Ravensbourne's thread added to the list please.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5486540&p=78896396#post78896396

Thank you :u:

Row:h:
Original post by Ravensbourne
Hi!

Can we get Ravensbourne's thread added to the list please.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5486540&p=78896396#post78896396

Thank you :u:

Row:h:

Added this now! :banana:

:bl:
Thank you!

We've added one for Teesside University 2019 applicants here -

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5490536

:smile: please can this be stickied for us?

Thanks! Laura
Hi people! I've just been through the process and am going to uni this year, having got in to all four of my unis. If anyone wants to ask anything about applications from experience, applying for joint honours (I'm doing History and Politics BA), unconditional offers or whatever, please ask away xx
Hi,

Our BCU 2019 applicant thread is here. Could it be added and stickied too please? :h:

Thank you!

Lydia
Original post by catherineoxley12
Hi people! I've just been through the process and am going to uni this year, having got in to all four of my unis. If anyone wants to ask anything about applications from experience, applying for joint honours (I'm doing History and Politics BA), unconditional offers or whatever, please ask away xx

Im doing the same course! What uni are you going to? 🤠
Hello

The Bucks New University 2019 applicants thread is here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5503828&p=79085518#post79085518

If this could be added to the list and stickied too that would be fab! :biggrin:

Thanks

Laura
Original post by student2six
Im doing the same course! What uni are you going to? 🤠

Hi! Excellent choice! I'm going to the University of Nottingham- I loved the course content/modules, the campus and the halls so it was really a no-brainer for me.
Original post by Birmingham City University
Hi,

Our BCU 2019 applicant thread is here. Could it be added and stickied too please? :h:

Thank you!

Lydia

Original post by Teesside University
Thank you!

We've added one for Teesside University 2019 applicants here -

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5490536

:smile: please can this be stickied for us?

Thanks! Laura

Both added now :yay:
Original post by Bucks New University
Hello

The Bucks New University 2019 applicants thread is here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5503828&p=79085518#post79085518

If this could be added to the list and stickied too that would be fab! :biggrin:

Thanks

Laura

Added and sticked :hat2:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey

Hi Could we set Glyndwr up as a thread please :-)
Im an American Applying to UCL, Kings, SOAS, Queen Mary, and the University of Edinburgh applying to international relations. Does anyone know if colleges give out conditional offers to students who will be taking the SAT and SATII's this year? Or do Uni's expect you to have these exams completed?
Original post by Glyndŵr University
Hi Could we set Glyndwr up as a thread please :-)

Hey, yes of course - if you set up your thread and link it here we can add it to the list :woo: :yay:

Quick Reply