What do men really think about freckles?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What is your preference in terms of skin do you prefer clear skin (no spotty pigment) or freckles on face and arms?

Do freckles on pale skin bother guys

There are lots of generalisations about what guys like in terms of hair/weight etc but not much is said about freckles/clear skin.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Freckles on pale skin are cute as hell. I definitely prefer girls with prominent freckles. It's a shame there are so few of them.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Freckles on pale skin are cute as hell. I definitely prefer girls with prominent freckles. It's a shame there are so few of them.
Out of interest what do you like about them?
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Out of interest what do you like about them?
Like most things that people find attractive, I have no real explanation to give. I just do.
Username7413
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
There really isn't any absolute definite answer for this but is just a matter of preference for men.
Pigster
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What is your preference in terms of skin do you prefer clear skin (no spotty pigment) or freckles on face and arms?

Do freckles on pale skin bother guys
I have VERY pale skin and freckles on my face and especially on my arms.

As a man, they do bother me as I burn very quickly, sometimes even when it is overcast.
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
When I was a kid I disliked the look of them on people, but now I see them as a plus.
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Are you a ginger?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Spanx)
Are you a ginger?
More light brown but the freckles have like a ginger tint
Spanx
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
More light brown but the freckles have like a ginger tint
Your freckles are ginger not you?!

Always had a softspot for gingers.
Zaynnn
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Well depends how much of it, on what face type etc. Is there any celebrity that is similar to what you have?
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Not really a fan of them on pale skin, but on tanned skin I love them.
ZombieTheWolf
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
As a girl, I am jealous of girls who have freckles
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ZombieTheWolf)
You want them all over your face and arms? Why? They make skin look aged/older
ZombieTheWolf
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
You want them all over your face and arms? Why? They make skin look aged/older
I don't think that at all, I think they look beautiful
Via_skyze
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
out

(Original post by Spanx)
Your freckles are ginger not you?!

Always had a softspot for gingers.
Out of curiosity I was wondering why do you have a soft spot for gingers?
Via_skyze
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ZombieTheWolf)
You shouldn't be jealous of girls with freckles, there is a lot of hate that comes from having them. Specifically if you have red hair to match.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (117)
38.36%
The paper was reasonable (145)
47.54%
Not feeling great about that exam... (29)
9.51%
It was TERRIBLE (14)
4.59%

Watched Threads